Just devoured a block of frozen Cannabutter

Discussion in 'General' started by Six One Cynic, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2 minutes ago I came upon a frozen rectangle of some seriously potent cannabutter I made like a month ago with over a half ounce of white rhino that set me back nearly 150 USD.

I do not have work tomorrow nor do I have plans so I just ate the whole fucking thing, what kind of high can I expect from this action? Will you guys be there for me if I start to lose it? lolz. :smoking:

2. If there is half an oz in that one rectange then you are going to be F!@#D!!

Of course, this post is old enough that you probably are already there and too incoherent to get to the computer. If you are like me when I tried this last with a full eighth, you are probably passed out from the overwhelming high you entered into :p

3. what was it like just downing an entire stick of cannabutter haha?

4. holy shit that's so pro, tell us how it was!

5. Not a stick... a brick! :eek:

Man, you're gonna be K.O.ed.

If cannabutter's effects are similar to those of normal edibles, which I am certain they are... you're gonna be just... non-existent.

I've eaten a firecracker with like... maybe 2g on there... and I can't even convey to you in the English language how messed up I became. I would try and convey to you in German how messed up I am, because it would be funny to do. But alas, I do not know enough German. :(

Seeing as you're probably done with the trip, how was it?

6. hahaha dude that is nasty. just eating fucking butter, but that had to be intense.

7. Fubar! Means fuck in German, and is an acronym for Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition. I think it fits well!

8. Never eaten edibles..but I know smoking a half ounce of something like white rhino would fuck you up bad. So if eating it is as potent as smoking it then I'm sure you had a nice ride lol.

how was it?

9. He never got to the high. :( He died from having his arteries clogged after eating a whole brick of butter.

10. haha ^^^ thats fucked

but on contrary. man a half ounce of bud made me a FAT batch of cookies (around 50)

if you did as your post reads, u sir are fucked up indeed

11. That would be crazy hectic! I couldn't get over eating butter though, I will stick with other edibles, like cookies :)

I dont care how high I would be, personally, I could not eat a brick of butter, i think I would puke before I finished.

12. How hard is it to make food with butter? Jeez, talk about impatience....

13. Why would you ruin the taste of perfectly good butter by adding food to it?! :eek:

14. OP still isnt back yet so...

15. Oh, it may be a couple of more days...

Was this a dare, or does the op just hate toast?

He's toasted, either way.

16. Exactly :eek:

17. i can't wait to hear the OP's story. subscribed!

and he didn't just eat cannabutter, he ate frozen cannabutter, according to the thread title.

oh fuck this is going to be good.

18. OP we need you back (if possible that is).

I hope you aren't messing with us, I could not devour that much straight butter.

19. LMFAO thats fucking genius.
    that made my day definitely.

20. lol he won't be comin back for a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.