Just chill CBD e juice vape? Or synthetic shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cheap Thrills 9, Jul 4, 2015.

1. #1 Cheap Thrills 9, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2015
    ok so I bought this juice claiming to have CBD in it. I thought why not the guy said I would still be able to pass a drug test. So I get this shit and take one hit and I'm stoned as shit. It's really fucked up cause I heard you can't get that high off CBD. And on the package it said made from hemp in the usa and shit. It's really fucked up I think it was some type of synthetic in the little tank it came in. Anyone familiar with this shit. I had a bad trip off it but still kind of wanna take another small rip. I'm in fl btw So would CBD oil even be legal. Got it from a smoke shop

The high was similar to weed but felt off even tho I've never tried CBD it still felt off

2. Iv been using one to lately

3. do u think its synthetic shit man

^

4. Idk I think it's real personally, keeps me calm when I'm at work hard to say tho

5. I'm on an iPad. But look up "just chill cbd e liquid"

6. This particular product is available in ga and I have tried it myself. In no stretch of the imagination is this a placebo effect. Effects are very disconcerting, similar to synthetic marijuana. This prompted much research on my part into the effects of cbd, cbn, and the possible effects they may have on thc (potentiating maybe?) All theories were dead ends. I concluded there must be a foreign unlisted substance. There are test results available stating the levels of thc, cbd, and cbn, showing nothing else, but those 3 substances are the ONLY things that they tested for. That's when I stumbled onto the fine print for Just Chill products. Where as most vapor oil of any kind uses vg or pg for their base, Just Chill uses their own "patent pending" base. This my friends, is where I believe the secret drug enters the equation. It's the new form of spice. Back when it was smokable herb they would at least warn you. Now they sell it as cbd oil and say the effects are from the <.3% thc in the oil. It will soon be made illegal and I know several business owners who will be going to prison.

7. Could you explain your bad trip?

8. <br abp="1218">
    Yah, I can.<br abp="1220">My neighbor handed me his vape and said "here, try this CBD oil". (Be mindful that I am no stranger to MJ, 46 years old, and in great health). And since CBD isn't quite legal yet in Texas, I questioned the authenticity of the product.. albeit too late.

After one hit I felt it coming on within seconds. My first thought was 'CBD oil with less than .5% THC should not get you high'.
    Within 60 seconds I could barely stand, let alone walk the 60 feet to my door... I made it none the less.
    Realizing that this is not a THC high, I laid down... and physically could not move even an arm for three hours, not even to dial 911.

The physical effect was along the lines of a really bad THC trip with a high dose of (what I knew in my youth as) bathtub crank. (meth, I guess)
    Dangerously high blood pressure, rapid heart rate, severe fatigue.

The psychotropic effect was horrible. Feeling as if death was close, disconnected existence, inability to rationally process thought, paranoia, and the worst F'ing hangover that I haven't had the pleasure of since my youth.
    Even my dog knew something was up, as she tried to get me to move until 2 am.

<br abp="1221">

9. Sounds like a new form of spice. The original recipe in oil form. I wouldn't smoke no more of that shyt!

10. Been smoking "hemp oil" what it says o the package no where near those effects from me my wife or my wife's friends......
    But interesting

11. This whole thing is fishy, OP made a bunch of threads of the same topic, and then people with 1 or 2 posts total come in and agree and tell a story of those effects...shit is fishy

12. the stuff I have could be placebo idk tho cause it's helped alot with my stomach pain when pot puffing won't do each there own I like it myself

13. From what I've read, and what I understand from extraction threads, CBD is water soluble, you could take 1 ml or two of this juice, add about 10 ml of di h20, and mix violently, then evaporate the water, put the remaining extract under a microscope and compare the molecule with known photographs of CBD molecules. If it doesn't dissolve into water, it's likely not CBD.

If someone from the harvesting and extract section could back me up, or refute my knowledge, i'd appreciate it, just trying to help.

14. I did a google search and found this thread.
    I don't smoke often, but I've never had a 3 day hangover from weed.

15. Read above. This stuff is bad news.
    No, I'm not a shill. I don't do forums anymore, and don't check this post every 30 minutes.

16. Very easy to figure out, are you in a legal or med state? No? Then it's a fake synthetic oil that has NO CBD. I you are in one of the med/rec states AND the product was made in state, then yes it's real CBD.

Guys it's illegal, all cannabinoids are, unless your in the states that have allowed it. That's it, question answered. Don't smoke anything "weed" related unless your in the right states, all your doing is playing with dangerous chemicals.

17. I think you hit the nail on the head.I have been taking a similar product from VaporXLounge, that's a little cheaper, called "Liquid Gold CBD".
    You can order it and others like it off their website here:

Liquid Gold Cbd Jungle Juice Refill (5ml) | Vapor X Lounge

Notice above the ingredients it says,
    "...certified in USA labs and then carefully mixed with our patent pending (non-PG) all natural base formulation."

Now I am not sure what they mean by "all natural" but if anyone could shine more light on what exactly Patent Pending is, it would help me relax to know I wasn't taking something like spice that could potentially harm my body.