Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just caught caught smoking...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by votestoned, Apr 22, 2010.

1. I just got caught by my parents for the first time, they got pissed off and gave me a speech how I fucking my future up. Anyway I need advice, how do I avoid from getting caught in the future and where the fuck do I smoke now???

2. Well how'd you get caught? Were you being stealthy?

3. Well I'm just going to assume your 18 and say try going for a drive or go to a friends house. Hide your stash in a new spot. Take the necessary precautions so it doesn't happen again.

Happy Toking :smoke:

4. a park or the woodsis always a good place if theres a safe one near where you live.

doing it while going on a drive can get you into lots of trouble. do it only as a last resort.

5. Was 2 threads really necessary?

6. Wait till there sleeping open a window light some candles and most importantly use a sploof.

7. Yeah man. Almost all of us have been caught at one point.
    you just gotta be careful.
    My main thing was that I got lazy. Both my attitude around the house, and my hiding spots were getting more and more insecure.
    Change your habits around the house to make your parents think you're not smoking. (offer to help do things with out being asked)
    And don't store shit under the matress (Did it.. yea, I was dumb)

8. yeah dude, i know what you mean. you start getting reckless...

9. Go for a bike ride.
    Happy Blazing.:smoke:

10. and that's how i got caught the first time too..haha i thought my friend and i always got it under control and we're all good..however i did get rolled up by 5 cop cars and a biker lol....soooo in the end...you gatta think more on how OTHERS would..by chance.. find it/see it/think about it/react to it, do about it. like if my bro would find it, he would probs take a pincher and throw it at me and say how much he doesn't like it...or if it was my dad he would take it and take me on a long drive and just lecture and quite probably blood dest/drug test me on the spot. You gatta think about others aswell..like neighbors/workers/etc like a worker would probs take it..while a neighbor would just see you differently and quite probably tell your family...

so yea in conclusion..u can never be too sure about your spot, always think of other perspectives before going on with it is what i believe haha

hope that helps...fuck i hope it made sense.. if not..blame the vader kush ;):smoke:

11. anywhere else except the spot u got caught in, go outside less worry about the smell. :smoke:

12. haha i was a mattress stasher too! (got busted)

13. Whippersnappers, listen up: we parents hid shit from our parents too. Anyplace you can think of just off the top of your head, I thought of thirty years ago, and so did your parents. Give them a little credit, they're not stupid.

Shame, especially, on you guys that are "hiding" things under the mattress. I'd go look under my kids mattresses just on general principles to see what they thought they were hiding this week.

Here's the thing: you don't really need to hide something that no one's looking for. Behavioral changes signal the need to look. Getting a sudden interest in making your room smell nice is a dead giveaway. Teenagers' rooms always smell like shit unless they're trying to hide the smell of something else. Sudden appearance of breath fresheners, cologne, eye drops, or a desire for taking "walks" at night are cause for parental alarm. If you give your parents reason to be suspicious, there aren't many hiding places you're going to get past them.

Be cool and don't give them a reason to worry. If and when they do find out you smoke, that will be one thing in your favor helping to convince them that weed is a positive thing.

14. that's brilliant

15. #15 Twistedd, Apr 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2010

Although that this was a "No Shit" Post, It was well put. I give my parents more credit for them being smart because, you gotta think, they were teenagers too. They might have smoked weed when they were younger, they might have not. Either way, If they have kids, their not oblivious to everything. Like the quote above me, we all give them signs. I've never hid my shit under my mattress, I just leave that shit on my desk. I'm an adult (so should everyone else on this forum...) and I still live with my parents. Once they found out I smoke, I just talked with my mom and she understood where I was coming from (She used to smoke a lil back in her day) and I just told her that I'm not gonna stop smoking just cause they found out. And for sitting down and talking to her, she had more respect for me and preceded to discuss it with my dad.

Bottom line, Whenever you parents find out (Cause they will) just sit down and talk with them about it. Not all parents accept it the same way, but in the end, they're your parents, and you're their child. It's not like you're addicted to black tar heroin or crack. It's weed (But there are some parents that are [ANTI-DRUG, WE ARE GOING TO PUT YOU IN REHAB] kind of parents). Either way you put it, Parents just want the best for their kids. Besides, there isn't a guide to parenting (I swear, if someone puts up a pic of "Parenting 4 Dummies" on here, I'm gonna shoot you. Cause if you need a "Parenting 4 Dummies" book, then you shouldn't have a kid in the first place).

Make sense?

16. Watch The Union and eventually try to show them.

Tell them not to help ruin your life by threatening to take away essential things like money or an education if you do smoke.

The best bet is to he honest with them.

17. whoa its like you are my dad hahaha:smoking:

18. I thought it was...
    Happy Blazing:smoking:

19. thats what happened to me. One day my dad found some blue dream in my glove box. The best place to stash your weed is if you have any video game cases. It not only seals in smell but its the last place any parent would think to look.

20. The only time I do willingly help with anything around the house is when im high lol