Just burnt off all of my eyebrows...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by computersmoker, Dec 19, 2008.

1. I made a mini bong from a little juice contaner and i was hitting that shit with a few friends. The bong was small enough for the flame to be close to my face. After my we had smoked for a lil my friends says... dude your eyebrows are gone due. their fucking gone. Im like oh shit and run to a mirror. Sure enough their gone and I have to face my parents with no fucking eyebrows. Anyone know how I can grow them back. QUICKLY!

2. Wow... I've never burned my eyebrows but I've burned my hair and eyelashes before, walked around half the day wondering what that terrible smell was...

And ummm, Sharpie?:D

3. How did you nto notice the awful smell and sound?

4. just play it off like you passed out at a friends house and they were fuckin with you

5. because we were high as fuck and just thought it was plastic burning i guess....idk...never occured to me my eyebrows would be missing...i put bandaids over them am im going to say i got cut

6. Got cut?
    Heh

Id just say I fell asleep and they fucked with my eyebrows.

7. its the middel of the day though... almost 4...and my parents saw me this morning haha

8. HAHAHAHA that sucks

9. You don't take naps?

10. i wanna see pictures of you w/o eyebrows...... than ill answer :D

11. #11 computersmoker, Dec 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2008
    naps on a friday...no...and what would i say....when i was taking my naps m yeyebrows dissapeared

12. just like uncle leo on seinfeld!

13. AAHahaha :laughing:
    that shit's funny man!
    sharpie is the way to go *snicker*

14. ahh what the hell they have smoked...ill just tell them i smoked and burnt my eyebrows while smoking

15. Tell them your friends thought it would be funny to shave them off and held you down and shaved em

16. Draw them back on.

17. draw them on with a sharpie, say that to your parents, and add that they drew them back on cause they felt bad, or something that justifies the sharpie. which is necessary, btw hahha

18. LMAO!

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

19. Get some rogaine.