Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just broke up with my girlfriend

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dtownplaya92, May 23, 2011.

1. The title says it all. I can't control the tears.

2. I just broke up a good size bowl with my fingers.

But I don't need a thread about that.

3. It's okay bro. Wounds heal over time

4. sucks bro toke up a little and relax life goes on.

5. every little thing gonna be alright

6. Don't worry man, there's a hell of a lot more fish in the sea. Go in and exploreee...

7. Dude...You shouldn't be cryin' right now, you are a single bachelor, the possibilities are endless. I know it's hard now but live it up while you still can, go make out with somebody

8. Stop crying and man up.

9. go spark up a rillo and see if you'll still cry. you'll be fine man, a lot worse stuff can happened like getting arrested or going to school without any pants on or going sky diving without a parachute or choking on a watermellon seed

10. Yes, listen to these people, smoke to cover up your depression. That's the way to do it.

:rolleyes:

11. You could die tomorrow. Dont be crying

12. It hurts I know. But it's all gonna be ok soon. :)

13. You shouldn't be crying over a female :bongin:

14. inb4opisalesbian

15. Don't smoke to make the pain go away. Not only does it turn that sweet MJ into a crutch but a lot of people just cannot handle themselves after a dramatic loss.

OP, your emotions are fucked up right now. From my own past experience, when you are totally wrecked emotionally, that sweet MJ can become your worst enemy; multiplying those bad feelings tenfold.

Look man, the sun will rise tomorrow. You just gotta keep your chin up and move forward. Good luck to you bro.

16. Lucky, mine isen't getting the hints.

Are views on relationships are obviously different, and I don't know the whole situation. But trust me, single is the way to ride.

17. You'll get over it.

18. my thoughts exactly!!! be a man, and hold your feeling inside, lol. just kidding. but really, talk to your friends, in real life, not here.

19. listen to the smiley. he has experienced many lives in his internet universe.

20. I know things seem very difficult right now. The loss of a relationship can be very stressful and depressing. Know that you will feel better as time goes by. The tears will eventually stop and you will be able to move on. Don't be afraid to ask people that care about you for help and support. Sometimes just having someone to talk to can be very helpful. I wish you the best. :)

Cheers!