Just broke my GFs bong...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Greggo94, Jun 28, 2013.

1. So last night we and my girlfriend were smoking out of her gravlabs 16 inch Stemless and it was going pretty good we were getting nice and stoney. So she goes off to cook some Mac and cheese in the kitchen and I am going to load another bowl but after I loaded I thought I should just wait and give her Mondays on the fresh bowl so I go to sit the bong back on the floor. I was laying in bed at the time and was pretty lazy so I didn't look to see if the base of the bong was on top of anything so I just casually sat it down and let it go and it fell over. So I am thinking ' damn now I have to clean bong water off the floor nbd.' Well as I look down I saw that the bowl peice had broke off into the downstem diffuser so I try to pull it out and the diffuser had broken off too. So as I try to pull half of the bowl peice out of the downstem I cut two fingers open and I start gushing blood and about that time Alex walks in... so naturally she gets pissed and goes off on me about how clumsy and irresponsible I am. So in the next couple days I have to go buy another bowl and diffuser shouldn't be more than 50 bucks but still I am really disappointed in myself to say the least haha

2. I say surprise her with a completely different bong in the same price range.

3. Maybe you should buy her one that's a little bit nicer to make up for the trouble. At least you could use it as an example of how good of a boyfriend you are later during an argument.

4. Eh. Such is life.

5. Buy her a new bong and offer some 'I'm sorry' sex or get her a few grams of greatness on top of it all :p

6. shit happens, do this though. you'll be forgiven :p 

7. Mondays on the fresh bowl? WTF is that? And buy an acrylic bong. That's $50 worth of bud you could have bought.

8. Haha we say 'Mondays' meaning you get the first hit off the newly packed bowl.

9. Ductape it and act like nothing happen. Make her think she is insane and is hallucinating it being broken.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. hahaha this made me laugh

11. Oh I get it. I get mondays weds and fridays and you get tues thurs and saturday. Ok Got it.

Glass is much better than acrylic imo. Not to mention all the cool designs and shit you can get for glass.

13. Ok there are some glass bongs for about $25 that is the cheapest I could find.

Dude what? I've bought pipes that cost more then $25. I payed $50 for mine. Its nice. Real thick glass, and its all glass. The bowl changes colors too. My friend has one just like it. I'll pay up to $150-200 for a bong. You get what you pay for. Acrylic doesn't hit like glass and it feels too cheap. Ceramic bongs are pretty nice though.

I don't know, I'm broke but I don't mind paying for quality.

15. Wait a minute. OP is talking about a bowl. I'm gonna stfu and gtfo of this thread. sorry.

16. Mondays on a bowl.... ill have to use that one

17. Op i dont think buying a downstem and bowl will fix a broken stemless bong

18. No, op was talking about a bong. I'm sorry. I was high and I mentioned my pipe because you were talking about $25 dollar bongs. Then I started talking about my bong. I just didn't say that because I was high hahaha.

19. No no I broke the bowl and the diffuser. I should have chose a better title.

20. fuck her in the ass and buy her a new bong