Just broke my bubbler :(

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Skyed, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Woke up this morning, ate, played some music, and then grabbed my bubbler, and as I was pulling it out from my spot, I dropped it onto the bed, and then it fell under the bed.. and the inside of the bowl broke. Weird spot. I'm sad now though :\

Attached Files:

2. :( RIP. I feel your pain, but I would feel it a lot more if a nice bubbler died...

But as TERRIBLE as it seems, you could always put foil in there (lol back in the 8th fucking grade) to get you by. Or roll 'em up :)

And look at another bright side: YOU CAN GO PIPE SHOPPING NOW!!!

3. Boo hoo you have to walk to the gas station to buy another $20 Chinese bub

4. ^ as true as that may be theres no reason at all to be a dick. idk y theres so many asshole comments on a site where everyone should b happy hah.

first comment had a point though, u can go shopping for another one!:bongin:

5. R.I.P I know how you feel one time I broke my bubbler before I even got to smoke out of it :(

6. #6 Chevyboy, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    Your good bro , get a metal screen and make it to where it covers the hole I had a pipe with the exact same problem or get a pebble

7. :(Awe RIP I know what it's like to loose good glass. My only piece of real heady glass broke last year and I still miss it. This is really off topic but yesterday my friend and I were blazed digging a hole in his backyard to bury a dead squirrel and found a big metal box covered in tar. I pried it open with a crowbar and it must be one of those "time boxes" or whatever that people did way back when.. It was dated July 7, 1974 there was a note inside that said I hope you enjoy these possessions as much as I did Sincerely, Bill. Inside we found a knockoff zippo with three peace symbols 71-74 and why me etched into it, 1/4 of an ounce in a small glass mason jar(still smells dank when I opened it!!, I don't know if I should smoke it or not, or if it's safe), a tie dye bandana, countless original photos that look like they were taken in Vietnam and all over the US of this Bill guy, a peace symbol bumper sticker, spent 5.56 casings, a blue and pink glass spoon, and tons of mail, letters, drawings, photos, and notes from "Bill", mostly to a "Chelsea" in indiana. I haven't got around to reading the letters or notes yet, that what my plans are for tonight. Just thought someone might think that was as cool as I did. :smoke:

8. [quote name='"Nicholasthedank"']:(Awe RIP I know what it's like to loose good glass. My only piece of real heady glass broke last year and I still miss it. This is really off topic but yesterday my friend and I were blazed digging a hole in his backyard to bury a dead squirrel and found a big metal box covered in tar. I pried it open with a crowbar and it must be one of those "time boxes" or whatever that people did way back when.. It was dated July 7, 1974 there was a note inside that said I hope you enjoy these possessions as much as I did Sincerely, Bill. Inside we found a knockoff zippo with three peace symbols 71-74 and why me etched into it, 1/4 of an ounce in a small glass mason jar(still smells dank when I opened it!!, I don't know if I should smoke it or not, or if it's safe), a tie dye bandana, countless original photos that look like they were taken in Vietnam and all over the US of this Bill guy, a peace symbol bumper sticker, spent 5.56 casings, a blue and pink glass spoon, and tons of mail, letters, drawings, photos, and notes from "Bill", mostly to a "Chelsea" in indiana. I haven't got around to reading the letters or notes yet, that what my plans are for tonight. Just thought someone might think that was as cool as I did. :smoke:[/quote]

That's crazy! If only you could find this Bill.

9. [quote name='"Nicholasthedank"']:(Awe RIP I know what it's like to loose good glass. My only piece of real heady glass broke last year and I still miss it. This is really off topic but yesterday my friend and I were blazed digging a hole in his backyard to bury a dead squirrel and found a big metal box covered in tar. I pried it open with a crowbar and it must be one of those "time boxes" or whatever that people did way back when.. It was dated July 7, 1974 there was a note inside that said I hope you enjoy these possessions as much as I did Sincerely, Bill. Inside we found a knockoff zippo with three peace symbols 71-74 and why me etched into it, 1/4 of an ounce in a small glass mason jar(still smells dank when I opened it!!, I don't know if I should smoke it or not, or if it's safe), a tie dye bandana, countless original photos that look like they were taken in Vietnam and all over the US of this Bill guy, a peace symbol bumper sticker, spent 5.56 casings, a blue and pink glass spoon, and tons of mail, letters, drawings, photos, and notes from "Bill", mostly to a "Chelsea" in indiana. I haven't got around to reading the letters or notes yet, that what my plans are for tonight. Just thought someone might think that was as cool as I did. :smoke:[/quote]

That's awesome man!

10. Dude that sucks man, but seriously you can just go to the store and get a cheap pack of screens and It'll still work fine.

11. you should make a thread about it with pic's, i wanna see that shit. especially the weed you should try and contact bill or someone who knew him and smoke a doob

12. R.i.p but now you can get a better piece

13. Well, I'm going over to my bud's house soon, i guess I could take a camera. My friend woke me up at 10am this morning calling me just to tell me that the bud in the jar tastes, breaks up, and burns better than his chronic. He says it tastes amazing and it's the mellowest, easiest to break up, smoothest hitting dankness he has ever smoked in his life, but he also said for some reason the smoke smells like "burning toast and dogshit"... anyways I'm getting a dime of it from him to try and I'll post some pics of the ancient schwagg when I next get a chance.

14. don,t feel too bad man i just broke by sheldon black tube.. put some duct tape on that mofo and hit it dry or with a lil, bit of water until u can afford another one every smoker or real smoker will break muliple peices during a lifetime of smoking....