Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just broke my bowl

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fl0ridaXPorts, Oct 6, 2008.

1. anyway long story:

i just took my dog out and went to my community clubhouse and chilled in the bushes and hid behind the column and packed my bowl and started to burn with my dog right in front of me. well anyway he started looking up at the window and barking and i freaked out cuz i know theres a security guard up there. so im just chillin about 2 feet away out of side of this copper with about a half eigth on me. so i walk out and see him leaving, so i dart out of there with my dog and a few hits of my bowl left. I run up the street and see no cars at all, and it's really quiet and hardly any houses, so I pull the bowl out and try to hit it but the wind blows and I get a small hit... right when I look up I see a Chryler 300 staring at me so I quickly stuff it away. He drives past and now I'm all paranoid and wondering what to do with whats left of my bowl, so I decide to take a huge hit, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY NEIGHBORHOOD, and then I go to ash my bowl and it wasnt coming out, so I *lightly* tapped it against this palm tree, and it fucking broke! WTF?! It was nice glass too. Oh well, I am gonna get a new one now I guess.

2. lol hopefully you stay home next time, i get freaked out trying to hit a piece in public.

3. just drank some water

anyway long story:

i just took my dog out and went to my community clubhouse and chilled in the bushes and hid behind the column and got my water bottle and started to open it with my dog right in front of me. well anyway he started looking up at the window and barking and i freaked out cuz i know theres a security guard up there. so im just chillin about 2 feet away out of side of this copper with about 1/4th of a bottle left. so i walk out and see him leaving, so i dart out of there with my dog and a few gulps of water left. I run up the street and see no cars at all, and it's really quiet and hardly any houses, so I pull the water bottle out and try to hit it but the wind blows and I get a small sip... right when I look up I see a Chryler 300 staring at me so I quickly stuff it away. He drives past and now I'm all paranoid and wondering what to do with whats left of my water, so I decide to take a huge gulp, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY NEIGHBORHOOD, and then I go open my bottle and it wasnt coming out, so I *lightly* poured it against this palm tree, and it was fucking empty! WTF?! It was nice water bottle too. Oh well, I am gonna get a new one now I guess.

4. lol i don't know what the hell he's talking about but i'm blazed as hell and it's hilarious

5. haha fur sure :smoking:

6. what the fuck? that water bottle shit is hilarious:smoke:

7. I agree. plus i'm high too. LOL
    however, i really did break my bowl.
    i was cleaning it and i cracked it at the tip.

sorry i would post a pic but my camera is CRAPPY!

8. That waterbottle shit was unbelieveably funny and I can't explain why.

As for the broken bowl, dude, welcome to the city. You're officially a stoner when you break your first piece. Obviously, that's not always the case, but I've found that a good 90% of stoners I know have broken a bowl. You learn from your mistakes, your second bowl should last you twice as long! Mine's lasted me over a year now! My first one broke after 2 months.

9. just had a friend on mine break my bubbler last weekend at his bday party thing...just tryin to be the good guy and leave it out for whoever to use cuz ppl most of the time u know try to respect ppl's pipes and shit would't u know it the bubbler got knocked off a counter and broke in 2 peices... :( only had it for a few dayz too...

10. a palm tree? you do have another hand right?

11. always have your bowl in site! someone could steal it or break it. obviously you know that. at least its only two pieces. im sure you could fix it. good luck.

12. Thanks for the officially invite.
    yea the funny thing is i've already upgraded my bowl.
    i will definately learn from this mistake.
    the bowl is still usable, it's just chipped a little.

i think i might be upgrading again, i want a vap.

13. breaking bowls suck but having your bro break bowls is worse. my first bowl to break was my bubbler which i bought for $20 in NYC. my brother accidentally stepped on it. it was a sad day. but then i forgave my brother and we went halves on a nice pipe. this pipe kicked ass until he dropped it and broke it in half. he gluded it together but it keeps falling apart. siblings could be a pain.

14. I think its more fun :p

But I'm still smart about it haha

15. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] That's got to be a bummer! I've had mine for 5 years, and luckily has endured it all; I was cashing her about 2 years back when her neck snapped, as you can see the line where the neck meets the bowl. So being the high person I so very much was, I used warmed up resin from the inside of the pipe that I scraped out, and rolled out a long string of it to create a circle to place over the snapped region and create a seal.

I pressed it together hard, and let it cool off then gave it a day in a cool 50 degrees F area and .... ever since, it's been almost as if it was super glued or epoxy. Don't underestimate the power of resin haha:rolleyes:

This one will always be with me, I hope. Losing this would be like losing a priceless family jewel :p

The second crack you see, on the base, was luckily not a fully bad one - it was caused from when I was cleaning it a year ago, and it was heated up pretty hot, then being tired and stupid I forgot to slowly turn the taps water down, and flipped it on without thinking, so it was on a cool temp - which caused it to cool down too fast and crack:(
    Use to be named Garry Coleman because it was short and whatnot - but since it's lived so long it's now El Gato (the cat) because 9 live's.... hah:smoke:

16. i walk around my neighbor hood all the time and smoke, i usually roll a blunt and take my dog for a walk, no one seems to mind, every now and then i pass by these people a couple house down and they always complament the dankage:smoke: