Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just bought some Blue Lotus!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Indicaa, May 15, 2010.

1. Well a friend of mine was talking to me about it and I decided to go ahead and buy some. After looking at a few spots I decided to buy some off of ebay. Since it was the best deal/weight. Since I payed though paypal and since it was only 8.45 shipped/oz I am not to worried about:
    1. Potency
    2. Getting ripped off

He said local shops sell it for about $20 a 1/4th so I figured I am either getting a really good deal (lots of great seller feedback) or a shitty deal. Either way I will post my experinces here.

Anyone else tryed this stuff? From what I read you can, steep in wine (traditional/"best" way), make tea, smoke, or ingest it.

I plan on smoking it as a Marijuana substitute since I am job hunting.

Thanks for looking!

2. Good luck man but I gotta say I wouldn't get my hopes up. I've never heard anyone say they enjoy legal highs except "space" and "spice."

3. #3 Indicaa, May 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2010
    Thanks, yea I am not expecting much. Considering this stuff cost a mere 30 cents/g, if I get any effects I will be more then thrilled and might even "deal" the rest out at $2/g. =D

I am stoked to try it out!

I also hear that it is WONDERFUL when combined with weed. A 10:1 ratio of lotus:bud