Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just bought a quarter of Dank.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Melikes, Nov 18, 2011.

1. So I just bought a quarter of Dank. I want to make edibles in my house while my roommate is out.

I need to make 3 edibles at least. Maybe 4. Each one needs a specific amount, because my buddies paid me different amounts. Whats the best way to make edibles that WILLL WORK. Keeping them separated.

Whats decarbing(dunno if its the right word). where you cook only bud in the oven? Is it risky to ruin the bud and stank up the whole house(4 hours alone)?

2. The below will help... the best oils produce little to no odor, even during the decarb, if you follow the instructions properly. Decarboxylation is the process of removnig the carboxyl chain in the form of carbon dioxide and water vapor, this causes cannabinoid conversion from their less potent acids, to their 'active' or more potent delta forms; THCA into THC etc.

To give your patients/friends what they are owed, when your oil is finished, simply divide the oil into the correct portions by either weight or volume before making your edibles. You could use then use individual portions of oil to make truffles, no baking is even required, and they are very easy to make. And unlike cookies or brownies, where there is no baking involved, you're less likely to risk degrading or destroying your potency by over-baking or forgetting them in the oven. ;)

Otherwise, bake a batch of cookies with all the oil, and just give them the number they each are owed. Their individual tolerances will determine their required dose... when made well, edible cannabis can be more powerful than smoking the same amount of material.
    Cut corners when making your edibles, however, and your patients will begin needing to multiply the amount required to achieve the desired effect.

To learn how to make this (or your trimmings...)

[​IMG]

Into, this...

[​IMG]

See the link below:

(First Page, contains detailed information on decarboxylation, or cannabinoid conversion..
    decarboxylation is the process of activating your cannabinoids 'potency' by removing the
    carboxyl group in the form of carbon dioxide and water vapor, converting your cannabinoids
    from their acid, to their more potent delta forms):

Photo Tutorial: Highly Activated Med Grade Bioavailable Canna & Hash Oil, Edibles, Drinkables and more...

The best oils, produce little to no odor during processing, if sealed properly and heated and cooled correctly. You can easily put it in any boxed brownie mix... be sure to read the final paragraph for detailed dosage information.

Hope this helps. :)

3. Hi, thanks for the info its helpful, but is their any process that is more simple, but Not as simple as firecrackers where alot of potency is lost.