just bought a ps3 ** GAMES ?? **

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Johnywilks, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Just bought myself a ps3. Im only going to use it saturday nights after work, while stoned.

What games would you reccomend ??

2. epic fail. trade it in and get a 360.

Get god of war, only game on ps3 that I want to play.

3. Nothing. Their exclusives aren't strong enough to pull it ahead of the Xbox. Everything else that's cross-platform is better for the 360.

You're stuck with a really cool Blu-ray player.

I've got both systems, and I only use mine as a Blu-ray player.

That's just me though.

4. Really? I thought Ps3 was better. I was told the graphics are better. And i hate the xbox controller

5. Follow in my footsteps sell it for a hefty amount of bud :D . I've gone through the lot of my things i-phone, ps3, xbox, hd tv, laptop least i am nice and stoned though :smoke:

6. Resistance 2 was a badass game i thought. Bioshocks a good one too.

7. So There are no games worth buying, for ps3??:eek:

8. When you base your gaming experience solely off graphics, you're missing the point. Graphics have never mattered to me, and they never will.

9. Would anyone reccomend - Red Dead Redemption >?????

Havent played it but have heard that its good

Im looking for a game thats fun stoned:smoke:

10. How do you hate the controller? The ps3 controller feels like a plastic POS that a 3 yearold built. So flimsy.

11. i dunno. Ive just never really use an xbox controller.
    Grew up with the playstation 1-2 controllers

12. I personally can't get into it.

Exclusives I would check out:
    Killzone 2 (the third one is coming out soon)
    Heavy Rain
    Metal Gear Solid
    MotorStorm
    Uncharted

Those are the only retail exclusives that I saw any potential in. I haven't beaten any of them though unfortunately.

An exclusive that I would certainly stay away from is Folklore. It sucks.

13. Red dead = GTA but western so if your a proper stoner dont buy it cause all you will do is shoot things in the sky and tie up people and drag them round the deserted wasteland thus rendering any progression in the story :D :smoke:

14. no one named the obvious? CoD? world at war is fun.. get baked as fuck with a buddy and play some nazi zombies for hours. every time you die take a bongload.
    ps3 > 360

15. #15 rayne117, Mar 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2011

16. As long as you are happy with what you bought, then who cares which is "better"?

You sound like a child bickering that your toy is better than another kids toy.

17. I'm just putting in my $0.02.
    He was asking about games for the PS3. I was putting in my opinion, which is what a forum is for, on the topic of PS3 games.

I apologize if you're not open to other opinions. Maybe forums aren't for you.

18. And I was giving my opinion.

I apologize if you're not open to other opinions. Maybe forums aren't for you.

19. ... Wait a second... OHHHH! I see what you did there!