Just ate some nutmeg

Discussion in 'General' started by Calismoker14, Feb 1, 2008.

1. After reading about nutmeg on here I decided to try it. I've been pretty dry lately as you all probably know if you've read my posts. But yeah I just ate around 10-14 grams I would say..somewhere in there. I'm 6'0 and about 170 so we will see what happens. It was VERY gross it was so disgusting I almost puked. I was chasing it with fruit punch, and then I mixed some in with the fruit punch (big mistake) which made it a lot worse. I will keep you updated.

2. Ha the taste if delicious now but I hated it when I first did it when I was like 13 years old!

Theres way worse tasting drugs out there Ive drank/eaten.

Have fun on the trip and keep us posted though dude grow up , please. You shouldn't be getting high on stupid stuff like this.

3. hope you enjoy it man. Everything ive heard about it is that its several days of delirium and not enjoyable at all. should've just got some robo imo :eek:

4. hmm you should eat just a weee bit more..say, 2 more grams? for about a good 15-16 grams? but hey dowhatcha do
    as you prob know from the internet, it takes an assload of time for it to kick in...at what time did you take it?

yeah when I did it, i felt like puking aswell...yeah I tried mixing it too...big mistake...so it was just mouthfuls then wash it down...ugh!

5. Yeah I just ate probably another 3 grams. I took the first of it about 5 minutes before my OP.

6. After moving away from Cali I rarely have herb anymore, I live in a town of about 800 people. All of them straight up hicks. So weed is very scarce around here, and other drugs are non-existent. I just needed a head change...don't be so rude.

7. well if you are staying there for awhile...start a grow this spring!...i think I will try again this year...I made a big mistake trying to replant the plant from a pot to ground...i did it way incorrect

8. Yep thats my plan bro, I'm actually starting an indoor grow within a few weeks actually. Just gonna get some cheap lights for now and use some bagseed I have. But I can bet my harvest will be better then any herb you could get in the town I'm living. I won't go as far as to say my county because I'm sure there are some people with dank grows just for personal.

9. you should have eaten it before you went to sleep. it takes hours to take affect

10. Yeah I should have plenty of time though, from what I've read it takes around 3 hours. It's only 5 45 right now. And I won't be going to bed until at least 3 most likely.

11. i ate half a bottle of some preground stuff (those bottles all spices come in, i dunno if that makes sense). i ate it like an hour before i went to sleep and it started about an hour after i woke up

12. So far I can kinda feel the beginning effects of it, it kinda feels like I snorted some Vicodin or something but it hasn't fully hit me yet.

13. I honestly can't feel any effects from the nutmeg yet. It must have been all in my head or something, I thought I could feel something but it's gone now.

14. yea it prolly wont kick in for a while. when it does it should last for hours. when i did it it lasted all day. then i slept for a good 14 hours. that day was a strange one....

15. heh, don't worry you'll begin to feel it

16. damn dude. keep us updated. good luck :smoking:

17. Yeah I will, I ate some food just a bit ago, hopefully that doesn't effect the potency. I also drank like 5 brews after I took the nutmeg.

18. good, I think alcohol will help with the nutmeg breakdown...i'm not exactly sure tho..I know it works like that with dxm (zicam nites)

19. so how did it go?

20. This dude is probably tripping balls still.