Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just ate my first edible...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by weediepie, Jun 6, 2017.

1. My friend made brownies with a Q of weed. She ate one brownie and it did nothing for her , then ate two more and got suuuper stoned. She thinks its cause the batter got seperated, but she gave me two brownies from the good side and I just ate both of them about 45 mins ago (at 7:45), and I ate dinner at around 6:15. I feel absolutely nothing, do you think my brownies didnt have enough weed in it? I hope it works??

2. Give it at least 1.5 hours some can take a bit longer like me.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Whatever you do don't eat more! Many people don't wait long enough before eating another edible and end up getting way too high. Give it around a hour more and hope for the best, edibles take much longer to kick in than plain herb does.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Idk man everytime I smoke weed and do edibles I don't notice a difference .. only time I eat edibles is if I know I can't burn for the day . And like these guys said it takes a while to kick in

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I've never really liked edibles, the high feels more like I'm tripping lol. Did your friend decarb the weed before making the butter? That's pretty important