Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just ate a muffin.....

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by buylow8863, Aug 9, 2012.

1. 46 minutes ago.

I have little experience with edibles, but have been an avid smoker for 30 years.

I will chronicle my experience tonight.

The muffin in question was blueberry, made with butter infused with 62g per pound of butter. This would seem to be double strength and I hope I drool profusely in another hour.

2. that sounds delicious.

3. I do not understand..

62g of what?

4. [quote name='"thestonedstoner"']I do not understand..

62g of what?[/quote]

weed. Per pound of butter. Thats just the strength of the butter, a single muffin would be much less potent unless he managed to fit that whole pound in there, in which case i wish him the best of luck!

5. 62g of cannabis infused into butter. No idea what strain, etc. cannabutter. one pound of butter.
    The entire pound was NOT into the one muffin. Just the required amount.
    Though it seemed a bit heavy, it truly was delicious.

56 minutes in and feeling something.....
    btw I had already eaten dinner and a few beers. Just for posterity's sake. :wave:

6. Ha, you beat me to it.

Word I got was it should be very potent. My personal experience with edibles to date leaves me skeptical.

one hour exactly now and feeling a bit euphoric..

7. 1 hour, 24 minutes

euphoria picking up and resting heartrate up to about 130.

Feeling pretty fucking happy.

8. 1h 35m

Heartrate dropped to about 90, feel like i'm sinking. dtyping kind of labored.
    fuck i bet i sleep hard tonightg.

9. Lol your keeping track of your heart rate? Sounds intense op.

10. Just another way i'm kind of weird I guess.

1h 45m

wainting for the "cycle" effect... feeling pretty fuckin good right now. Not trippin balls, but very nice, warm and cuddly.

11. How did the muffin taste?

12. Only a hint of mj... taste was pretty good. Seemd heabvy and wet, yet dry as fuck when eating.

1h 59m
    sleeeipy

13. that change happened in like 10 minutes lol

14. See, that's where the confusion took place. 62g of weed per pound of butter seems like a lot, and I thought you put all of that into one muffin. I was thinking, man op is gonna be in another universe if he put all of that into the muffin. Enjoy dude :smoke:

15. Scale it 1 -10 how high are you. Sounds like your on 5

16. this makes me want to try this...:laughing::D this is kinda funny too... lol

17. 3h in and very warm and fuzzy. Nite nite time.

7.5h would still be sleeping but had to get up and... ya know.
    Slept those 4+ hours like a dead animal.

Still a slight funky buzz.

These muffins were reported to have put 3 "normal" people on their asses.
    A pretty typical result based on previous experiences.
    I'll give that muffin a grade of C for potency. Olympic style scoring would come in at
    Some effect but not powerful.

Will have plenty of plant material in about 2 months.... more edibles to come.

18. That was like watching a movie unfold, beautiful.
    -Claps-

19. Just sit back and enjoy haha, no need to track your heart beats, youre all good. Just let us know how ya feeling :)