just ate a maijuana lollipop

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by IronLungHarry, Dec 21, 2012.

1. #1 IronLungHarry, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2012
    ok blades so I just ate ythis lollipop straight from a cali dispensary..im in ny

It tasted like straight hash oil and was chalky and kind of nasty when chewed but i just ate the whole thing and washed it down with water.

What should i be expecting. I heard from the person it was from that only half of this will do the trick..i ate it all lol

http://forum.grasscity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1063252&d=1356058466

2. Wait and see bro

3. where in ny homie

4. western, you?

5. sounds like you're gonna have a good night.

6. Im jealous man.

7. um no way dude..its called having connects...its legit trust me, dont be hatin

8. whatev bro ur obviously a know it all

9. Dont stress. That dude has no clue what hes talkin about haha we used to get lollis shipped all the time.

10. LOL i had some sent to me from canada, each one had .7 of tangerine dream in it

11. Kush Pops are where it's at!

12. Did the sucker work?:D

I make my own, they are not gritty or chalky, they taste very good as I make them with many flavors (favorite is coffee or pomegranate) and the shit works really well.:smoking:

13. [quote name='"PerryThatHoe"']

Bro.. I have the connects.. Trust me. 1000 A lb of what ever is going on the dispen shelfs.. 100$ an ounce of hash. Even this dude and everybody he knows doesn't fuck with them lollis[/quote]

Yeah ,yeah, keep talking yourself up, no body cares, this is a WEED forum you have no idea how in demand edibles are, and if you can get good high quality has for a hund a ounce good for you, but no body cares. i havnt paid for hash in 15 years since I learned how to make good BHO oil, so a pound of bho cost me about 70 so your not the only one, over half this site gets buds and hash for nothing. So you ain't anything special mate.

I'm a little tea pot short and stout

14. I wish I was part of that group :(

15. you should be smacked for this falsified information:wave:.

16. Lmao @ $100/oz for hash.
    I lol at you, sir.

17. it worked! i still feel a little bit groggy this morning lol

18. in cali you can get mids around 800 and dank around 1600.. one time my connect had 5 dollars grams of some fire hash so thats 140 a oz

19. Oh my god.. Pomegranate
    Mmm