Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just ate a maijuana lollipop

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by IronLungHarry, Dec 21, 2012.

1. ok blades so I just ate ythis lollipop straight from a cali dispensary..im in ny

It tasted like straight hash oil and was chalky and kind of nasty when chewed but i just ate the whole thing and washed it down with water.

What should i be expecting. I heard from the person it was from that only half of this will do the trick..i ate it all lol

Attached Files:

2. Ive never had one but from what ive heard they just give you a nice buzz. But not all are the same strength

3. How'd it go toke? What was it like?

4. OP how was it did you eat too many marijuanas?

5. RIP 240toke420

6. Yup, he's a goner

7. Bet you're not lol'ing right now, are ya bunky? ;)

8. Sucks yours didn't taste good, must have gotten it from a lazy ass edible maker. Hash oil tinctures should taste delicious. Sounds like they didn't make the loli properly.