Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Ate A Brownie, Its Dank Lol

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by T Swank88, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Haven't been on here in forever, this is my first post in a while. I made brownies earlier for the first time, not sure if i did them right or not. I used an eighth and made 6 brownies containing around .5 each. I ate half of one at 10:15 and then ate the other half at 10:40 because I wanted the full effects lol. It is now 11:00 and still no effects, hoping I didn't make them wrong

2. To add to this, I've only smoked 2 times since march and both times were when i was already really drunk. My tolerance is nothing lol already starting to feel a bit here

3. You gunna get faded my dude

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. hour and 30 minutes, still  nothing big, kinda feels like i took a small puff off a j but thats it

5. #5 MooseyPoo, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
    If for some reason it doesn't work, next time, eat something small like a banana, half a sandwich, etc ~25 - 40 minutes before consuming the edible. Sooner if you have a fast metabolism, later if you have a slower one. First past effect is what it's called. Edibles don't work for me unless I eat a short while before. Anyway, good luck, and let's hope that isn't the case and you get blasted  :smoke:

Take it easy

6. OP give an update

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. It's been 3 days I presume OP dead

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app