Just another weed in my system question

Discussion in 'General' started by That0wl, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Another question about how long will weed stay in my system.
    Friday I got a hold of about 2 grams of some pretty good stuff. I smoked for four days. And about 2 to 4 days each day then I completely stoped. (Cuz I ran out [​IMG]) prior to this four days of smoking I haddent smoked in months so I highly dought that there was any thc in me.

I am about 5 foot 5. I weigh 130 pounds. About 13 or 14 percent body fat I think. I don't know anything about my metabolism how fast or slow it is.

If I were to run 1.5 miles and then ride a bike for 30 minutes right after.everyday how long do you guys think it would take for me to be close to clean ?

Completely clean ?

I might be taking a drug test. 50ng/ml I would assume. When? I have no fking clue.
    And help would be enormously appreciated

2. 12...Now you guess the measurement of time.[​IMG]

3. How can you think you might be taking a drug test but have no clue when?

4. if everything goes well i should be shippibg to boot camp october 13. Hence. There will definately be a drug test.
    And oscar. 12 what days?

5. That's your part of the guessing game.

I guess the number; you guess if it is seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or years.[​IMG]

6. this was no help at all

7. #7 wanderingtoker, Sep 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2015
    Yeah we regulars get VERY tired of seeing these same threads all the time so good luck on figuring it out. I find Google typically works to find info lol

8. #include // nobody will know.
    { ?
    }

9. If you apply NORMLs cannabanna algorithm with all your helpful and relevant information about your body and consumption, assuming the weed had the average super skunk thc level of 43%, taking into consideration that people from Phoenix are referred to as Phonecians, and ignoring the fact that giraffes tongues are black because it helps them feed longer without getting sun tongue burn, I'd say about 165 cannaminutes.

Unfortunately we don't have a known conversion from cannaminutes to days.

10. Protip: if you must be clean and you know you're taking a drug test, don't smoke
    I know, this is groundbreaking

11. Im 148-150LBS
    5'4-5'6
    Average I guess
    I've been skating every damn day
    Drug test date: Sept 21st
    Last time I smoked: Sept 9
    i havent smoked since july 6th i've been taking those cvs at home tests always getting a faint line. Do you think I will be able to pass the test at a 20 ng ML or below? Urine test by the way.

12. GC mods- just a suggestion, here.
    You should post a sticky on the top of the forum, much like the rules and such, with a thread that says that if there is any questions posted that have been asked so many times, they should just google it. Save themselves a lot of trouble and heartache.

13. #13 Storm Crow, Sep 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
    It depends on how heavy of a smoker you are.

How Long Does THC Stay In Your System? (news – 2014)
    http://www.leafscience.com/2014/04/22/how-long-thc...

As for any "quick fixes"- there really aren't any. [​IMG]

Ask Old Hippie: Will Cranberry Juice Help You Pass A Drug Test? (news – 2011)
    http://beyondchronic.com/2011/09/ask-old-hippie-wi...

Take it easy and don't exercise before the test.

Exercise increases plasma THC concentrations in regular cannabis users. (abst – 2013)
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24018317

To get the least amount of THC in your urine sample, be sure to pee several times before the test. And pee a little bit, take your sample, then finish up. The first and last part of your urine have the highest amount of THC because they are more in contact with the cell walls of your bladder.

I would suggest that after the test, you do not celebrate until the results are in. If it comes back "inconclusive", they may ask for a second test. Don't "shoot yourself in the foot" by partying too soon!

If it is positive, blame your shampoo!

Baby Soaps and Shampoos Trigger Positive Marijuana Tests (news – 2012)
    http://healthland.time.com/2012/06/19/baby-soaps-a...

Granny

14. Storm crow thanks forthe links. And advice.

Sorry to everyone for the annoying question

Sheldon coopers respons was on point. lmao