Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just another tolerance question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by buddytheguy, Jan 29, 2011.

1. #1 buddytheguy, Jan 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2011
    Im going to make a thread cause its most effective, dont tell me to search bar please i just need fast replies before i leave in 30 minutes because i have to go to work which is where i would be buying bud from if i choose

heres the story

I'm currently on.. uhh.... day 2 haha.. ive taken breaks before but never longer then a week for like the last year and a half, last time i took a break it was 4 days and i was amazed at how high i got haha, just to gain perspective i dont blaze all day, but i do once usually after class everyday (ends up being 4:20 alot i notice haha) . in the last week i was blazing all day everyday though which is sort of why i decided to not buy any more for a bit, also because im broke right now

BUT

i decided to go on this little break and just not buy any for awhile, lose some tolerance, save some money etc, but im coming into a little extra money i wont need and im thinking about making some oil to throw into some edibles because i found that thread with super easy oil to make and everyones said they got super fucked so i really want to try it

this will probably destroy my break. am i correct? i dont even know how long to break for, i still get high when i blaze, but i dont seem to get super ripped anymore, and i can always act normal around other people after.
    that must mean ive got a tolerance right? confirmation please?

using this scale
    [​IMG]

i generally get to a 5

im not going to SMOKE until next friday as part of the break, but dammit i want to try this new oil method asap that i found because i want to experience atleast 8-10 again and ive got a feeling itll work.
    i might just go for it and once ive had the oil ill know what its like start the break over again.. its only day 2 after all

if i was to do this id be using it tonight, than starting my break fresh tomorrow morning

can i get some opinions please?

thanks GC!

2. Yeah, there will be a bit of a difference. Its not until like two or three weeks of a break before you notice a big difference, well for me atleast.
    Cool scale:smoke:

3. You will notice a difference, I notice my first smoke of the day more than the rest. And if i do not smoke for a few days I feel it a lot heavier. Also if I hold my hits in longer I feel it more (with or without a tolerance.)

4. you act normal around people now because your more used to bud. your know what to expect when you smoke, so its easier to control.

sucks, i know.:(