Just another thought/question

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by TheJozbo, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Does anyone else think what it'd be like to meet yourself? How do you think you'd like yourself?

This is just a random picture of a place I was at today while on an adventure. It's a sweet place so I thought I share it.

Attached Files:

2. I have often imagined doing just that. In many ways, that boy still exists, and perhaps I am and always have been influencing him, just as a future me is doing the same for me now.

I have always liked myself, so were I to meet him, would love him for his naivety, his promise, his potential, and wouldn't change a thing. I know he will make mistakes, but they are his to make, and without him doing that, I wouldn't be who I am now. If he knew I was there and wanted me to tell him something, I'd tell him to keep doing what he's doing, it's all good.

3. never but now i am and i know exactly what i could do if i met myself.   i would sit down with him and roast a bowl and just talk about memories and stories and good times

4. Yeah I have had the same thought before when I am baked. Well more like how I think other people view me. How differently I am perceived by others compared to how I view myself, you know?

That's some deep shit haha

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app