1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Just another newbie tryin to look for help

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by tabou21, Apr 13, 2002.

1. Hey all...my first post.This is an awesome sight.ive been a smoker of the green stuff for some time but wanted to grow some so i looked for sites and got this one.i lucked out.

anyway, i started just a plant about 2 weeks ago its about 6 inches high.looks to be doing good.my question is how can you tell the difference between males and females.i do realize this must be a common question,please keep in mind im a newbie at growing not smokin.anyway this sight is happenin,plannin on stayin a while.hope to hear from some good experts.
  2. Go to the growfaq's forum they will give you a good start on all your questions. Peace Out... Crocodile:)
  3. thanx for the info ill do that
  4. welcome to the board man!
    I am somewhat of a newbie too, but I find the city to be a much friendlier environment than the other boards out there.

5. Hey man thanx...this sight is pretty cool.i plan to be really active here.i belong to a couple of other boards set up like this so i should be able to be active here.anyway thanx again.hope we can chat some time,have a lil bud,get faded. lol....
  6. hey crocidile ...where is the growfaqs at? i think im lookin all but the right place.could you send me a link?thanx....
  7. there is no grow faqs forum this can be for two reasons crocidile is completely burnt or since your new hes screwing with you
  8. [​IMG]
  9. ndicabud i went to that link theres lots of info here good site

Grasscity Deals Near You