Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just another mommy issue

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LetMeRollMyWeed, Sep 19, 2012.

1. So I am in a situation much like a lot of you fellas, where I live in my moms house must abide by her rules and such. I have been grounded for a long time and been caught many times smoking. I have already noticed that our relationship is not good now and I just can't help but feel like she is being a complete idiot by thinking that this prohibiton(that obviously won't work) is worth permanently damaging the relationship with her son, who she claims she loves more than anything in this world. After all the drug tests, fights, grounded nights, ignored calls, and "fuck-you"s, I can honestly say that I do not like her much. Do any of you guys feel the same way?:(

2. Im with this guy^ moms not gonna take you seriously just by me reading your post.

3. What, your mom gives a shit about you? That bitch.

Seriously, there are kids out there that get physically and mental abused by their parents on a daily basis. Not to mention the moms that just abandon their kids all together. You don't have it rough at all.

If you want to prove her wrong, that smoking doesn't effect you negatively, then get out on your own. If your paying your own way and toking away then you have a valid arguement. As long as you can't make it on your own, she is going to look at you as a kid.

4. Yeah you guys are right. Thanks. Close please

5. It's illegal and she doesn't want you to get in trouble with the law. Which is a valid point

6. it just sounds like your mom is being a mom

7. Your mom comes in the room and says "what's that noise?"
    I say "shut the fuck up mom its just the beastie boys"

You gotta fight, for your right, to parrrrrrrrtttyyy!!!!!

8. I actually completely understand she raised so I can't come to completely hate her but I hate my mother as a person just the way she is I hate her personality

9. I mean ok but im sorry what the fuck kind of forum is this? Need to get mom high and get her the fuck over it.

10. oh my god. you should sit your mom down and ask her why for her opinion like an ADULT you are and then state yours and see if you can meet in the middle.

11. Cherish your mother.

You'll regret these thoughts when she's gone.

12. what grade are u in? are you gettingt good grades?

13. Why, oh why, did you revive a thread which was resolved six months ago? :confused:

14. Saying fuck you to your mom is certainly the wrong way to earn her respect and make her think weed isn't making you an asshole, because it sure sounds like it is to me.

15. Guys this is a really old thread, no problems with my mom anymore, I don't even know if I was 18 yet when I created this

16. 6 months ago isn't very long ago. People bump threads that are almost a decade old.

17. hahaha yea that can be fun, select last page and just start bumping threads :D

18. Wtf that's your mother. You only get one so you better damn respect her.

19. You know that those posts didn't change the way you feel. YOu just dont want to be flamed.

I feel you sorta but I still love my mom very much, she just pisses me off hardcore. but thats in every family