Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just another green dragon thread? Nope.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by TrainwreckXxX, Jul 29, 2010.

1. #1 TrainwreckXxX, Jul 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2010
    What if you plugged a shot of green dragon? Would you get mega-mega baked!??

EDIT: I mean what if you anally inserted the green dragon? In theory you should get really stoned and drunk right?

2. ...How would that even work?

3. needle into the anus:eek:

4. I would try it if I had some GD

5. 1. Insert tube in butt hole
    2. Pour green dragon in tube
    3. Enjoy

6. #6 Fumar Verde, Jul 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2010
    omg I'd imagine it'd burn like a BITCH. Your generally talking Everclear or 151 here... strong alcohol. Enjoy shitting volcanos for the next week.

7. Lol, I remember stories floating around about all kinds of college kids dieing from alcohol poisoning because they butt bonged too many beers.

Go with the newest fad and "eye ball" it...

8. Yes I imagine you would get fucked up. I sure as hell wouldnt try it, test it out and let us know how it goes lol.

9. 4. Light a match
    5. Fart on match
    6. Take a deep dragon breath
    :laughing:

10. Sure, go ahead. I'm sure the E.R. staff needs a good laugh. 80-100 proof alcohol will do one thing. Burn the lining of your intestines, creating intense pain and could possibly eat a hole in the lining.

By all means. Give it a try.

11. Why would you want to anally absorb a DRINK? drinking using your mouth isnt hardcore enough?

*confused*

12. I think it came from college kids trying to be cool. In a weird way... I think it takes 1/3 the amount to get drunk. Like one beer in the ass has you feeling like how drinking 3 would. True or not, I always laugh at the stories of some kid dieing cause he took too much alcohol up the butt.