Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just anotha sweet sesh

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shadowmanexists, Feb 21, 2012.

1. had to get a black and mild instead of dutch caus parents bullshit thing rofl
    in the far back you got your cannabis packing tool
    second you got your cancer paper remover
    then you got your black [preferably regular flavor for full weed explosion]
    then you got your decent G on top of baggie
    and of course lighter ^.^
    just sharin some stuffs ;] have good smokes tonight guys<3

Attached Files:

2. Those editing effects are pretty cool dude

Enjoy your blunt

3. Maybe I'm just blazed, but there be some crazy shit happening with the colors.... Ooooooh. Purty.

4. [quote name='"6T6Stang"']Maybe I'm just blazed, but there be some crazy shit happening with the colors.... Ooooooh. Purty.[/quote]

Ya man that pic looks like it dropped an unmentionable lol good looking blunt though if that thing above the Weed is one..

5. Dude, sick artwork. Post it in the Artists Corner, and get the praise you deserve.

6. [quote name='"365DaysofGrowin"']

Ya man that pic looks like it dropped an unmentionable lol good looking blunt though if that thing above the Weed is one..[/quote]

hahahaha.... there was about to be another "is my shit laced" thread

7. [quote name='"Shadowmanexists"']had to get a black and mild instead of dutch caus parents bullshit thing rofl
    in the far back you got your cannabis packing tool
    second you got your cancer paper remover
    then you got your black [preferably regular flavor for full weed explosion]
    then you got your decent G on top of baggie
    and of course lighter ^.^
    just sharin some stuffs ;] have good smokes tonight guys<3[/quote]

Shadowman I seen you around somewhere lol I like how you say cancer paper remover lol fuck the black and milds ! I would rather eat dirt than roll a blunt in one they taste pretty bad lol just my opinion hahahah

8. [quote name='"6T6Stang"']

hahahaha.... there was about to be another "is my shit laced" thread[/quote]

Hahahh I kinda get it but kinda don't lol goddamn being high...