Just an old story I remember

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Peter421, Nov 19, 2007.

1. So, It was back in Halloween 2 years ago, I was a young boy who had just copped some blueberry marijuana from the local African-American boy at my school. Me and my buddy hit the whole dub to the face in a pipe. (Imagine being burnt with a hot metal pipe, it sucks.) We were GONE:wave: The next parts of this story is blurry, I wasn't such an experienced smoker back then, so bare with me on the noobiness of 1/2 gram of marijuana. We went through a park, at 9PM and we took a very foresty off-path route towards if anyone lives in san francisco, the Richmond District (place is whack). Well, All I remember is grabbing a club and pretending to fight off monsters that weren't there. Me and my friend often played this game and called it RPG :yummy: I know, pretty stupid but hey.. we were high out of our minds. I don't remember how we got to my friends house but we got there and walked about 30 blocks or so to get there. Nothing beats a stoner journey.:smoke:

2. that is very true...my and my friends still have stick fights sometimes....

3. Nice story, but what was the point? Or was the point you guys being blazed in a dark park? I gotcha man.