Just all about weed

Discussion in 'General' started by Ganjah King, Mar 25, 2013.

1. I fucking love weed, the smell, the smoke, the bongs lol,

image-2001754430.jpg

Just talk about weed, experiences, sex stories, movies, anything that has to do with weed explain, I just smoked a bowl as shown and now about to just watch some ridiculousness and snack then crash lol

2. Cannabis is a good guy eh? He doesn't afraid of anything.

3. One time I inhaled some marijuana, not bad.

nice bong brother :bongin:

4. Thanks, the slider broke, gotta get a new one! Lol

5. Ive been doing the same thing this morning minus the snack haha

6. Here's a good story I recall, though I was not there personally.

Two of my friends were smoking a bowl of hash, resting up a bit while they waited for another friend of theirs to come back and pick up the rackpacks they filled, as he was the one running the mushrooms back to their car for them. Two hills over they could hear the guy cursing because of the distance he had to travel and he was getting lost at every turn.

One of my buddies looks to my other buddy and tells him to hand over the bowl quick. Confused, my buddy nonetheless complies and hands over the bowl, and the other buddy bends over and grabs a chunk of rabbit shit from the ground and packs it into the bowl.

At this point their friend returns, sweating and tired. My buddy then hands him the bowl, telling him it's blond Lebanese hash he obtained from some old guy picking a bit further down. The poor sod proceeds to take a fucking massive hit from the bowl, and continues hitting it until it's done. Apparently the buddy who pulled the prank was rolling on the ground laughing, while my other friend had to turn away in disgust.

Later that evening, their friend tells them that whatever was in that hash fucked him straight up! Then the buddy who pulled the gag tells him what it really was, and the guy pretty much threw up on the spot and, unsurprisingly, pretty much tries to kill him.

So what's the moral here?

Never trust anybody who offers you blond Lebanese hash. :bongin:

7. Lol that's funny as hell,