Just acquired two plants.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MrPhoxxy, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Hey GC, I've been lurking here for a couple months and I never thought I would need to use this section. Here is my dilemma:
    One of my good friends sister has been growing two plants in her backyard. She and her boyfriend have been watching the plants attentively. Just this morning, I received a phone call from my friend, and he told me his sister couldn't keep the plants anymore, for unknown reasons. I picked up both the plants ( which had been in an empty dumpster for a day) and took them home.

To my disdain, I saw the plants had some weak, discolored leaves, and also that the healthy leaves were drooping. The plants are about 1 and a half foot tall and the main stems are kind of weak.

I cannot get a hold of his sister, so I do not know her light schedule( Just that it was grown outside), do not know the soil she has been using, and I also do not know the water dosage she has been giving. I am planning to grow these plants outside, they are currently sitting in the sun.
    I am in no way an expert on growing marijuana, and I need help.

-How much water should I give it at what time periods?

- How can I restore the plant's strength?

- What soil should I use

-What things can I use to defend the plant from insects and other harmful things

Here are some pictures of the plants, although they are from a cellphone, as it is all I have.

* Give me a bit with the pics.

2. Just loosen up the soil and plant them. Once you do that come back to the outdoor grow section and start reading up.

The plants have been stressed quite a bit being dug up and in a dumpster. Your best shot with them is the plant them. I'm not an outdoor grower but I do know that cannabis has been around for thousands of years growing just fine without us interfering so put them back in their home.

Outdoor growing doesn't have different light schedule's unless you somehow know how to move the sun.