Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just a weird question,

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BeatEmDown, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Anyone who knows who Wiz Khalifa will know what I'm talking about, but how does he smoke jays? In his videos he does something like a ghost inhale, but its hard to explain, heres the link to a video where he does it multiple times: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmP7TYtDVUU]Wiz Khalifa - On My Level Ft. Too Short [Official Music Video] - YouTube[/ame] (Apologies for the mediocre rapping) If anyone can like, instruct me how to smoke a joint like he does, it'd be greatly appreciated.

2. Idk man. Looks pretty badass though.

3. Amen, thats why I wanna learn it. Because on Sunday I impressed some friends with a French inhale off a blunt, I just wanna get more tricks under my belt.

4. My friends do that all the time. I also have a friend who will rip the bong and have a smoke ring come out of it which he then takes into his mouth. From what they've told me you do what he's doing in the video by bringing the smoke into your mouth and then let it out before sucking it back in and then bringing it into your lungs.

My friend who does the bong thing says he does it by ripping the bong then near the end of the rip he sucks in real hard and then pulls off. That's the best explanation I can give from what they've explained to me. It takes a lot of practice though.

5. I have no idea what exactly its called but I do it whenever smoking a blunt or a jay. All u do is hold the smoke in urn mouth for a moment the open slowly and force a little out, if done correctly the smoke.should kinda act like a bubble and then u just gotta inhale it before it breaks and drifts away. Hard to do but with practice u can get it.

6. You suck on the joint, so that the smoke stays in your mouth, not your throat or lungs. Then you just open your mouth and push outward slowly with your tongue so that the smoke comes out, then inhale it in again. It's hard to explain, but once you get it down it's hella easy

7. All you had to do was search "how to ghost inhale" on youtube :confused: HERPDERP

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8TlTCvGi3Y]How To: Smoke tricks- French Inhale, Smoke Rings, Ghost Inhale - YouTube[/ame]

8. Why so hostile? OP came to the city for help, and even though you answered the question, why not answer it in a civilised manner?

9. i stayed for the song video is trippy when high though lol

10. I dont really like wiz kahlifa but i gotta admit that video is mad sick.

11. TC needs to be 18+.

Anyone who ask this surely isn't of age yet..

12. Believe it or not, I actually am over 18. I saw the video the other night on MTV and got curious, I just wanted to ask here.