Just a suggestion

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by SourD77, Nov 7, 2012.

1. You can take it or leave it, i just had a idea and thought that i would share it, along time ago i use to play the game runescape and they had clans and for each clan they made there website with this type of forum, i was a clan leader and do have some knowledge about these types of forums.

I noticed that in the "Religious Belief's spirituality" forum has ALOT more atheist then christians and alot of arguements come from debates, if you read through out the topics like most of the pages of topics there you can see that there are some topics in which christians share there knowledge of the bible with eachother and an atheist who doesn't believe in God out of nowhere gets into the conversation and tries to make christians to not believe in God for no reason it seems as its off topic.

Even I myself made a topic because I was curious what people thought if we were angels first in heaven then came down to this earth because of a sin we committed in heaven.

But right away, atheists who do not believe in God or angels or Heaven start posting about God not being real and all that ect.. If they don't believe in God then they shouldn't be posting in a topic that is about belief in God cause it just contradicts and ruins a conversation and topic completly..

So my suggestion is maybe seperate the believer's and non-believer's like maybe a sub-forum or some place for only christians to talk about their belief in God and can share what they learn through the bible. And another one where only atheist can talk about not believing God, then 1 with both christians and atheists for the debates.