Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just a sample of my pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 97supra, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Unfortunately i dont have a strain name because all of my dealers here in pine grove are too lazy to pay attention, but heres a nug of my pickup :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. do you pay like 40 an eigth?

3. hell no. im good with people so i payed 25 for my last eighth. u live near pg?

4. 50 a quarter for brick? no wonder theres no strain name

5. well its not bad, it just isnt dank. haha plus my camera is for far distance, not macro. ive been lookin for some better bud lately, that was just a quick pickup i wanted to get high haha.

6. Ha Well you said it didnt have a strain name because they were lazy So I didnt know if they were like ripping you off and you thought it was good bud Lol

7. haha nah its not that great. good high though, i had fun with it. and its not over yet, im about to try smoking with an apple because i never did it before. always used blunts or bowls/bongs

8. looks like beasters, u got that for 25 an eighth?

9. Smoke out of a mango lol

10. lmao yeah maybe if i had one. is there a tut somewhere on how to make an apple pipe? i have 1 apple and i dont wanna mess up

11. rolled a fat joint, ill be back haha :smoking:

12. yeah......My bud shits all over yours!

13. That shit aint beesters, that shit is regs

No offense supra, I'm just tellin that to whoever said it was beesters

"beesters" lol , anyway

14. Yea that looks like its worth $25 an 8th

15. hey its something, and im pretty baked right now so for the money, im happy :D

16. Lol im not gonna deny that you will get high from that, just enjoy it peace.

17. k peace im done with this thread. fun regs, rolled a joint with a cig roller haha. its nice

18. Strain name? How about "mexi-brick?" Haha No worries man. Depending on where you're from, 25/8th ain't too bad ;)

...What the fuck kinda beasters you been buyin bro?

19. lol looks like some schwagggg but none the less toke it up!:smoking:

20. Schwag? No, it gets much much worse. Bricked regs would be a more appropriate description. They don't look too bad at all, just reggie.