just a question for ya

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by ratman12347, Mar 18, 2010.

1. When will my order arrive? if it shipped on Monday
    i live in texas
    Just wondering

2. please tell me when you ordered and update when you recieve it please.
    i have read many many bad reviews on the shop's order processing and shipping "practices".

i was planning on making a pretty big order and just want to make sure i dont get screwed waiting forever like some people have "claimed" to be

3. i ordered it the friday before last and i got an email saying it shipped this monday and so thats a pretty big gap between ordering and shipping.. just wondering when it will arrive.

4. ya never had any experience with them yet but unfortunately i think i may buy from somewhere else...:(

5. Hi ,
    it depends on your order, smaller orders arrive within 7 to 8 days and larger orders can take up to 12 to 14 days, based on what shipping method you chose, registered shipping is usually slightly faster.

SJ

6. Unfortunately people still think that in the head shop business you can operate like amazon.com , every headhop online whether it is us or our competitors, have the problem with longer distances to custumers, especially in the US . 90% of the orders need to cross the ocean and clear through customs, we are in business for over 10 years now and you always here the good and bad things, look at the ammount of people on these forums and also the good feedback we have, not only the negative. I'm always amazed about the doubts people have. We are probably one of the two largest headshops in the world. We would not be that if we would not deliver what we promise......I can guarantee you get what you order, for the best price and for the best quality.

SJ