Just a little lst update

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by joey.boothby024, Apr 29, 2017.

1. My gg#4, started lst late but man Its going pretty well! I will be trimming alot of the inside but I want to grow it out enough to pull a few decent clones first...just transplanted into this 5 gal fabric pot 3 days ago and looking even better!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G530R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks pretty nice good job. Question for you though are your stems pretty red/purple?

3. Yea they are, it went through a spell of cold nights for a little bit till my dumb ass got the heat regulated, turned it purple and slowed her down, she's started greening up at the base again though and growing very healthy now
    [​IMG][​IMG]

4. That's cool we all make mistakes. Just wanted to make sure you didn't have a Cal issue, I went through one recently so popped in my head :p.

5. Yea np! I actually thought that's what it was when I first saw the purple too! I panicked and did the run through lol, it happened to 4 of the 6 I had at the time, this one is the last of the purple stems haha

6. Yeah that's cool. They seem to recovered pretty well.

7. Yeah I'm not going to lie, I'm still white knuckling it! but it seems to be good right now I've had more than a few issues with the rest of my girls though to get to over confident but hoping to flower soon :)

8. Yeah, they look like they are getting there. Have a good spread what light are you using?

9. Just a t5 for veg a 4ft 8bulb

10. Those are the untrained sisters [​IMG]

11. Well I guess that's a lie, they've all been manipulated either by topping and some spreading but nothing like the gg#4