Just a Great Day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jaws420, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Have you ever waken up and just known it was going to be a good day? Well, I did, today, and i have a great little agenda and was seeing if anyone could help supplement it!

Shit in my life is going swimmingly, no drama with girls (got a keeper for sure), already done with the college search, just have that light on my toes feeling

My parents left at like 7:00 this morning for vacation so i'm home alone (sister might stop by to "watch" me, even though usually she just buys me alcohol and watchs TV and doesnt care what i do).
    I got an 8th of sticky soft ass chron :smoking:
    my bowl (Jaws)
    halo 3 loaded up on the xbox
    an art project to do for school (i mean what great stoner homework)
    Gonna order some mad pizza

I mean the weather out here in the OH delightful, slight breeze, mid 70s or so, lil cloudy

Just wonderin' how GC was doing on this fine sunday!? Felt i should share my good fortune to everyone, and keep blazing!

2. It aint bad.

Got about a 1/4 of some dro left, picking up a 1/2 of some lime green colored mids, and lookin forward for some sour diesel in a couple days.

Kinda bored, though... no ones doing anything and the town I live in right now is boring as fuck...

But the night usually turns out, so I'm not worried.