Just a few.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by scooter2670, Jun 22, 2012.

1. How do those smoke?

2. [quote name='"t-fizz"']How do those smoke?[/quote]

They smoke great. Only taste what you put in them.

3. Hell yea, good craftsmanship. Looks like alot of them would pack alot too, thatd be cool to pack one up to the rim and just be able to puff on it for like 20 or 30 mins lol. +Rep

4. [quote name='"t-fizz"']Hell yea, good craftsmanship. Looks like alot of them would pack alot too, thatd be cool to pack one up to the rim and just be able to puff on it for like 20 or 30 mins lol. +Rep[/quote]

I've got a couple that are daily smokers and I love them. Nice clean smoke. You'd really have to pack it tight to go for 20-30 min. Lol

5. [quote name='"smokintoke"']+rep also[/quote]

? I'm slow, what's that about?

6. Lol yea the high version of t-fizz tends to exaggerate, You get the point tho lol. :smoking:

7. I love how the bottom piece angles down so you can lay it flat on a table. Very convenient.

8. After so many +Reps that are green squares you earn another green square above your name.

9. Thanks! And thanks |James| for the info. That must not work on the mobile version of this, and since all I have right now to get online is my phone, I can't see the +rep thing.
    More photos to come as I'm constantly making new pipe's.