Just a few pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by senior_ganj, Mar 17, 2007.

1. Here is my latest girl. Made a bubble tub (instead of a bucket) and ended up having two go male on me, so I was left with one.

Specs...
    250w HPS

Some generic hydro nutes.

Bagseed of some bagseed. (This is a F1 seed from my last outdoor bagseed grow, so who knows, I could have been pollinated by some male with terrible traits and this smoke could come out looking like straight up ass, but lets hope for the opposite. In fact I'm sure some grower out there had some G13 or widow male growing and allowed him to pollinate me. :D )

pH stays around 6.8 most of the time. But then again I'm not home much so can't check in on it every day.

She's been in flower for two weeks now, and I'm waiting for her to jump. Just some tiny little buds chilling there for now.

Yay for pictures! (They'll be up in a min or two hopefully.)

Edit - I have two more pics, but for some reason won't show up in my email yet. Waitin anxiously....

Attached Files:

2. Very nice, you have other plants going too?

3. maybe... :rolleyes:

This is my only girl in flower right now though. Getting ready for the outdoor season.

4. 6.8 is way to high for your pH, in hydro it should be between 5.5 and 5.8.

5. No optimum pH levels are 6.3 to 6.5. While good levels range from 5.5 to 6.8. You have some of the spectrum there, but forgot about the high end my friend.

Just in case you don't believe me... Check it.
    http://www.greenmanspage.com/guides/hydroponics101.html

I love the Green Man.

6. I don't give a shit what he says I would never keep my hydro ph at 6.3-6.5

7. Shouldn't show that scar on your arm in pics, Can be used negatively if anything happened.

8. to each his own i guess. It's working fine for me.

9. many books say many different things about PH .... hydroponic systems respond better to a lower ph than those grown in soil ..... optimum ph for hydro is 5.8- 6.5 .... for soil its 6.2 - 6.8 ..... virtually all plants prefer a slightly acid soil and the only plants that generally prefer alkaline soils are aquatic and semi-aquatic plants .... MJ will grow fine in hydro anywhere from 5.8 - 6.8 ... and if your foliage is nice and healthy then there is no point worrying about it .... If it ain't broke, Don't fix it ..... Personally i like my ph in expanded clay at 6.0 .... iam not blowing wind up my ass, but i don't pretend to know ... i do know ... hydro is my occupation.

10. yeah i wasn't meaning be hostile, just looking out; I mean that would be high for mine I keep mine lower and works great

totally right frog don't fix unless broke

11. What scar?? :D