Just a couple of Plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by unoit, Mar 21, 2006.

1. HIGH All, *LOL* aahhhh chicken Bro...it's light's out...and I don't grow into it until lights on...let me see if I have any others I haven't posted yet....

Edit: sorry chicken..have to wait 5 more hrs. The last pic I took was Mar13

2. thats o.k. im a patient person,,,, ill wait,,,one question,,, hows the odor of the plants,,,, is it a strong odor? ill be back... hopefully ill see some pics. see ya...

3. HIGH All, sorry it took so long chicken and the rest....had a Bro come over last night who I haven't seen for over a year and proceeded to get drunk...

Ok on with the show...

AK99

AK99

WR

WR

A x M

4. I hope there in flower coz if they aint your going to need alot of room..lol

NICE...;) ..

5. i agree with thc,, damn what a beast,,,it will be huge at picking time,,,,, looking good....

6. this would have been a very interesting thread without all the childish behaviour...

marijuana growing is an science, and scientists often disagree - that is fine, however scientists voice their opinions in a mature and intellectual manner... not like a group of babies....

now u are all (dier, thc and unoit) obviously intelligent people, and accomplished growers, surely u can sort urselves out and make it so that some of the most interesting threads on this site are not laced with bicaring (sp???)

7. HIGH All, thanks for All your words guys...Freeze check my posts since 01' and you will find I have never gone over the edge like I have in these last few months since Dier has Graced our City......now I won't be saying this again..he does give good advice and that's All I'm giving him. He doesnt show respect and won't get any from me.

*LOL* hey tetra not a problem Bro I have the "capability" and the room to grow them Big...plus hey who's in a rush....good things come to those that wait...I think I was told this the other day.

Edit: hey tetra..the AK99 are making their way down Island...a Bro (co-worker) is coming up next weekend to pick up some clones..10 of them to be exact. He wants to put them outside....do they like it outside??

8. dier go fuck yourself. i TRIED for so long to respect you but your just an arrogant childish asshole. i dont even care if i get banned for being offensive, and im not brown nosing to unoit, but you just dont call someone that experienced a liar just becasue he has put your flimsy ass theory in jepoardy (sp) i would like to take a count on how many people would like to see dier be kicked. or do we all want to keep him here so that we can have a laugh and take out our anger at him? jesus christ i have never met someone so up theyre own ass, and i havent even met you!!! unoit... plants lookin nice man, as they would be, so sorry for your MUTILATED plant/s, as you know i tried this method and all it did was slow my plant down by about 2 months. damn it id be havested by now if it wasnt for the dier method. bastard. ahh well i guess i wont even be done for 4/20. so not only have i hurt one of my beloved plant, i have ruined my favourite holiday. or should dier be held responsible for this?? keep it growing unoit, and im just upset that someone like you who knows what theyre own about had to prove themselves to such a wriggly worm LOL. FUCK YOU dier.

9. I definatly think this has gone overboard. Mainly with all the cussing.

I don't think anyone wants to get banned. we all know our opinions on eachother, we don't have to keep bringing them up. let's just move on?

Unoit, looking smashing.. Them's are going to be some big ass plants come harvest time!

What do you have planned as far as outdoor goes?

Kepp it up !

thc101

10. Hmmm ok... its long enough i will try. but again still waiting on that quote where i explicidly said he was a liar.

perhaps everyone needs to review my thread where the method was shown and see who exactly started what.

Just blaze it, i know american math sucks but please tell me how i can slow down a plant by 2 months with my method when you only started your thread on Feb 8th and it was just a seedling???

And on top of that, i never advised you to do it and you did it, i just read your entire thread and strange enough you made no mention of my method or plant slowing down if you ask me it came out pretty fucking good.... strange aint it????

Why not try to blame the problem with your plant if there is indeed one on your nute burn or the bugs you had or maybe that small pot you left it in???

I just love when people put their foot in there mouth.

Carry on... Plants look good Unoit.

11. yeh i agree. im sorry for all that and if the higher up's feel it necessary, they should delete the post. it just gets me when some guy come up with all these new and unsubstantiated theories and calls one of the guys i learned to grow from a liar. i got a bit of a temper tantrum goin on there. LOL. apologies again for all the cussing.

12. dier i may have been exaggerating with the time consumption. but actually i wouldnt know if american maths sucks. im not american. LOL. that small pot? its a 4 gallon!! and nute burn? bugs? nah i dont think so. i had a LITTLE nute burn which was a result of leaving my sister in charge of the plants. yeh sure it turned out great but i pretty much believe that to be due to LST and very good airflow. i spent £300 on air flow alone. i have just apologised for my extreme language and hope you appreciate that i merely find it hard to take that you called a very nice and genuine person a liar. and ok, you may not have said, your lying. but it was definatley implied. your not stupid dier, so dont act it.

13. You appologize for everything but claiming that my method fucked your plant which it did not, and i know you pruned coz i see the pictures where you cut off fanleafs

Proof?
    here : http://forum.grasscity.com/showattachment.php?attachmentid=34121&username=just_blaze_it

and here : http://forum.grasscity.com/showattachment.php?attachmentid=34729&username=just_blaze_it

sure looks like it didnt slow it down.

bugs??? let me draw your attention to this that you posted
    http://forum.grasscity.com/showattachment.php?attachmentid=33289&username=just_blaze_it

Nute Burn??? let me draw your attention to this that you posted on day 31
    http://forum.grasscity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34021

But hey you suck up to who you want.... if that makes you feel like a man and more welcome, more power to you.

Appology accepted either way, i really could give a shit.

14. jesus man i aint sucking up to nobody. im just tryin to give respect where its due. i dont need to feel more welcomed. i already feel as if most of the people here are friendly helpful and informative. i try my best to be the same. i did try your method yes. but i saw EXTREMLEY slow growth for around 2-3 weeks. (im not gonna check the dates to make sure, so dont quote me on it) anyway, all this shit is gettin a bit silly now.

15. HIGH All, mmmmmm blaze...just like me and let him grow...

Ok...I know I don't read da engla too good...but here's what I made of these Quotes

Ok this one here where you...I take it you're telling All the Blades and Bladies here^^^^the roots on my BB's I had one level lower than the other?? No the level has been the same as day one....but hey do I give a fuck what you think..NO.

Ok this^^^just shows what I've said above..

Ok here^^^as maybe some might have noticed I agreed....one plant doing better than the other....well ya kind of hard to have everything in check and the same....Dier..as you noticed some leaves...what does it look like to you??? Nute Burn...or maybe lack of something??...mmmmmm....notice it on Plant 2...mmmmmm.

Ok here^^^now this "Quote" might have been the one that sent me over the fence....here you tell everyone now maybe I pruned on the sidelines and keep it out of the light to make Plant 1 grow better.

Ok from what I've read you have made every atempt to say I was doing everything I could to fuck up Plant 2.....now...my quetion is why would I lie???? As you have made it to me...it's in fucking plain sight..that I have told every Blade and Bladie here different???

Now..get over to PG and let's just show how we feel about each other....shit they "thrive" on that.

16. HIGH All,

hey Smkn...ahhh man was it not good though..I wasn't to please with the outcome either..*LOL*...I was like Fuck..NO when the last Caution came out....ahhhh it was worth the eggs Benny we have every race day.

17. ahahahaha at least get your facts right man. the spary was for prevention, not cure. and that was the ONLY leaf that got burned. i admit this grow hasnt gone perfect, but i just dont think the "dier method" helped. in fact i think it was rather hindering.

18. HIGH All, hey blaze...been..yup into the pussie and have no doubt (not growing to grow thought it again) in your journal you have made mistakes..it's time to Plant a few more and learn from what you think the mistakes you've made and grow from there....Have fun.that's what's it's All about.

Just had some Bro's come over and time to leaf.....I'll be back..(in Arnie's voice)..

19. I'm still waiting to see the "flat out called me a liar" quote.

please, find it... im waiting to see "Your a damn Liar" or something to that effect.

20. You guys should either go ahead and have a battle to death or just get over it. :p