Just a couple of Plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by unoit, Mar 21, 2006.

1. Wasnt referring to you, he was still harping on me using seedlings when i had already said i would change it to clones.

Who did they grow differently? they grew at different rates under the same 1000 w light.

2. *LOL* well I guess your clones aren't really a good subject then eh!!! I mean you can't even grow clones the same *LOL*

Edit: I mean we've grown alot of clones and they were the same as Mom and they grew the same, same noding everything...maybe you should stick to outdoors!!!

3. you will know my clones will be the same because i will take pics and root it in rockwool so you can see the root sizes before i put them in soil.

your Edit 3 : like i said the english language is very specific, but seems difficult to some, i believe i said i NEVER TOUCHED THOSE PLANTS.

4. How did clones grow different...you must have done something during veg or 12/12 mode..I mean they "just" don't grow totally different?????

Edit: don't have to answer...I mean you can't even get the same clones to grow the same *LOL*..anyway I'm done with you untill you can prove to me otherwise.

5. ::still watching::

6. HIGH All, ^^^^*LOL*...sorry bro it growing to be at least 2 months before I do this again *LOL*...

Edit: hey guys just growing to smoke some shit with my LHM...I'll be back in a bit....have to tell him I'm a fucking lier and what I was doing was All wrong *LOL*..ahhhhh man...

7. Thought i would for argument sake quote you on this (before you go changin it in the future ;)

What i wold like to point out is the total crap thats being said, namely what was said in bold above.

Maybe you too should stick to not growing at all if i should stick to outdoors as your clones do NOT have the same node spacing and they dont grow at the same rate.

I would like to post up the 2 pictures you posted first of the 2 cloned plants from the same mother, that supposedly according to your hogwash talk should have same node pacing and same grow rate, so they should look the same and be the same height.

Have a gander, this is your pictures not mine. seems to me your no good at cloning either since they arent growing at the same rate,,, you might want to say its because it was pruned, but again english language is very specific and you stated in that post (important part as usual in bold)

So has nothing to do with it being pruned why its smaller than the other plant as it was JUST stripped, and that goes for its shitty root system as well, way to go using the shittiest clone to try the experiment on.

2 Thumbs up to you my friend.

8. puff puff pass*....would join but some yards btw us....

just got caught up on the situation...glad to see that someone is trying to SPREAD some light on the situation at hand. this will indeed go down in the books, okay okay I'm GrOwin' on...

9. HIGH All, *LOL* fuck try All you want Dier...I DON'T lie and you calling me one has just fucking pissed me off and I've fucking had it...oh and I don't need to Edit anything in my posts Buddy..not like some...*LOL*....hang on don't grow anywhere.

Edit: ok Buddy...now you might say I switch plants or fucking BLA BLA fucking BLA...

Ok now note Plant 2 which Dier say's was/is the weakest clone....ok granted the nodes aren't perfectly the same..but hey looks pretty close to me.

Edit: oh and Also notice the Buckets are in the same spot....like I said guys I've never lied to you and have not cheated in anyway....I really want to see this as I've never done it and Dier shitting on me has fucking done it with me.
    I'm going to get shit for this because I'm a Mod and I have to be particle on everything that goes on here....but Dier calling me a lier I don't give a fuck now....like I said guys I've never lied to you or try to sabbatage(sp) this grow.

Attached Files:

10. I have to agree(YET AGAIN). Looks very close to being same(my eyes are low and red but even still i can see that).. Hope the next two months go quickly..Choke with ya'll later.....

11. HIGH All, ok with this weak Plant I did...now Dier will say different...I knew I was growing to do "The Dier Method" on one Plant so I took the strongest clone "which" I used to do it to...I should have done this (put pics up) at the start but didn't think I'd need to...and yes I'll be doing the next one right down to what Dier wants and my pics won't disappear...wrong or right.

Now you guys can believe me or not...Plant with most roots..Plant 2...Plant with less roots Plant 1.....like I said I'll make sure I do this right from the start next time.

Attached Files:

12. nice grow

13. I seid to unoit in a pm Dier would do this..

This technique is starting to look really hard to pull off...Ive killed 2 plants unoits going through plants like they are going out of fashion..

Its not something you want to suggest to new growers is it??

Its alright unoit i beleave you as im sure the majority of the city does..As for the other guy..well you know my thoughts on him..if you dont its coming in a pm..

14. HIGH All, yes you did tetra....I just didn't think this guy was to go as low as he did and call me a lier...and since he's done that I've fell off the fence and don't give a fuck what he says or does and will say so...I've been on this site since day 1 and have done nothing but be truthfull and "on the Fence"..this is why I wanted to do this "experiment" to see for myself....I don't even have to do it as I know what will happen...but it will be done....

Edit: he fucking calls me a lier again and I will.................

Edit 2: seeing as you need for everygrower to try your method...might I suggest HG420..also you should try PG and if you think more growers should know go here too My second Home.

15. I'm hearin alot of child-like excuses from Dier...

Unoit, Looks pretty similar to me, clone wise.

Hopefully those 2 months fly by.. Im looking forward to your results:)

Ill periodically check in..

THC101

16. childlike, hmmm ok.

very hard to pull off??? hmmmm, a first time grower which you say i should not let first time growers do this pulled it off, actually 2 of them did with no problems what so ever, strange.

In any case, i will use the supergirls and i will give you the largest strongest plant to NOT Touch and the smaller one to use my method.. thread is going to start now.

ps if thats the plant with pruning that you posted (the large pictures with leafs) i'll say the same to you as you said to me with my tub... i see problems and its not because of pruning either.

17. HIGH All, wow thanks for pointing that out to me Dier Whewwwwwww..*LOL*..whatever Buddy....like I said I've thrown out this Method and will do a new one in a few months.....Don't worry about how my Plants look Buddy...I could give a Fuck..*LOL*

Something to read...Thanks Plainsman1963.

18. Nothing in there in the thing you want me to read, simply because of the fact that i said numerous times "DO NOT PRUNE DURING FLOWERING!!!!"

but again, english is a very very hard subject for most.

19. HIGH All, well I knew you'd find no use in the link I gave...it was for other Growers here to read Also...and yes Dier Buddy..I've heard you say that many a time and agree.

20. unoit, some pics. of the white rhino,,, please ,, im extreme intrested in this strain.... pics. PLEASE>>>>>>>>.....