Just a bunch of stoners

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jas43, Apr 19, 2011.

1. doesnt that sound fucking stupid?

i've noticed a lot of people who try to play off anyone that smokes weed with,
    'well they're just bunch of stoners (lololol fapfapfap)'
    like its some victorious,valid, end all statement.

whenever i hear that i start to think,
    "am i really a different class of human because of one choice i make that is different than others?"

i find it to be funny but at the same time dead serious because that is how some people really feel :confused:

i might just be drunk and faded at the moment, but this is pandoras box.

:bongin:

so anyone else ever encounter people like this?

2. Haaa yes! There are actually a lot of smart stoners out there. I'm sure this same statement could apply to a lot of people who are anti-weed.

"well they're just a bunch of drinkers/alcoholics"

But like you said, that statement really does nothing in a conversation/debate. You aren't intelligent enough to win this debate because you smoke weed, because that somehow makes you less intelligent?

3. i credit the cannabis plant for helping me think deeper

4. #4 thayil, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2011
    A lot of the Marijuana smokers at most of the learning institutions I've ever visited or attended acted like asshats quite a bit so I can see why this unfortunate labeling is prevalent, as people will label others at a youngish age, which can be a hard thing to change.

That, and ignorance of course.

5. #5 Tomber, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2011
    Oh, they're just a bunch of stoners so they must be a danger to society
    Oh, he's just a lower income black person, he must be a drug dealer or dangerous
    Oh, she's certainly can't handle upper management despite her qualifications, lets give "Dave" or "Joe" a raise
    Oh, he thinks intelligent design is a possibility so he can't have a say in any scientific affairs
    Oh, she's been on welfare so she must be an anti American leech

and so on...

6. good post, i agree with you!

except the ID part :eek: