Jurassic Park/World Movies

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, May 17, 2021.

1. Any Fans of these Movies on GC? I Remember the Very Frist one Scare me when my Dad Took me to See it asa young Girl but now at 33 Y/O it don't Bother me anymore. The Others are Pretty Cool even the 3rd One because
    That Spinosaurus is Cool AF an I never Knew about those until that Movie an Now they One of My Favs
    Also The Jurassic World Films are Cool too tho. so what Do Yall think of all these?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. I like the originalthe best.

The last one, where the raptors was communicating with the modified Dino, wasn't as good.
    The red head was looking fine tho....

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

3. Thank You For The Reply. I Agree The Original is The Best. That Part With The Raptors in The Kitchen is Soo Tense lol. I Hope You Know There Isa Newer One After That Modified Dinosaur Movie there Isa New Movie Called Jurassic World-Fallen Kingdom.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Oh yeah, there was a part I almost cried, when the dinos were being burnt by volcanoes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I read both the books by Crichton. Movies were ok.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Mhm Me Too That Last Poor Brachiosaurus Getting Left Behind...Heart Breaking Mon!:(

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. #7 Dizzy, May 18, 2021
    Last edited: May 18, 2021
    Can Somebody a Mod Edit The Title of My Thread Please @RMJL @Chunk I Just Notice I Spelled it ina Wrong Way Guys. I Didnt Mean to Say that.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. This is why I should never be on GC and Amazon at the same time. I just bought a Blu-Ray box set with all 5 movies :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Haha Awesome! Congrats Freezing. You Gon Binge Watch Them All?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. I don't think so. The chair I have sucks if your going to be sitting in it for a long time, also the sound for movies on my TV sucks. It works fine for video games, but for a movie I have to turn the Volume up to like 35-40 maybe higher just to hear someone talk. I only have to go to 20 for video games.

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. Oh Ok. Cool Well I Hope You Have Fun Watching Those Then if You Wanna Post Your Favorite Scenes in Herre You Can lol .

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. @vostok You Ever Watch Any of These Movies? :)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Hell yeah the Jurassic Park films are lit T:D

• Winner Winner x 1

14. What's Your Favorite Ones Brews?

~Toni~