Jumped And Weed Stolen

Discussion in 'General' started by Ghetto_Stoner, Jul 6, 2014.

1. So last night while I was waiting for friends at the bottom of a hill near a pretty well know smoke spot 3 dudes rolled up to my window and asked if I had any bud I said ya and offered to smoke them out they said no they were just looking to buy I said sorry I don't deal so they said well do you got an eighth on you I said a little bit less than, they said they would give me 40 for it I said okay got out of my car popped the trunk grabbed the weed and asked for the money he grabbed the bag out of my hand I punched him in the face than the guy to my left hit me in the face and I fell the guy behind me kicked me and they ran off... I understand I was very stupid in this situation but this was a verry wealthy naborhood and most of the people around this area are cool... I don't understand how you can do this to Someone who offered to smoke you out like what the fuck I would have been more than happy to pack a few bowls for them... This ever happen to anyone ells?

2. lesson learned

3. All the years...Not once. :cool:

4. #5 lazytoker, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2014
    what if he thought you were handing him the weed to look at... and then you just punched him in the face after he grabbed it.

5. Major mistake right there. You should have said "no I don't have anymore it's all gone now". Then pick a different spot.

6. Kind of reminds me of dayZ. Bitches looking to spoil your fun any way possible. Some people just dont have a brain, and that's a fact.

Sorry bro for the shitty luck. Sending good vibes 💨

SickAsTits.

7. What I learned today is....

I've had similar situations happen a few times in my teenage years.  It sucks.

fuck prohibition.

mistake #1

mistake #2

mistake #3

mistake #4

mistake #5

LOL thats the first thing I thought when I read his story. Sounded like he wanted to see the bud and this guy just punched him.

11. No he didn't just want to look at it lol be started walking and and said thanks dude lol he def wasn't just looking at it :p

12. you sound kind of young. for future reference, do not indulge to anyone you DO NOT KNOW, that you got weed on you....no matter fucking what.

but it's okay, just learn from this so that you don't get into problems like this again.

13. rich kids rob people all the time because rap music told them to

14. Wow, so many mistakes made in one little conversation. If you were in a bad neighborhood you'd be dead by now lol. Never say you have more weed if they see you smoking. The stuff in the bowl is all you have if asked by anyone other than good friends.

15. Yes. I live in a good area but not super rich. Low crime suburbs. They think robbing or as they call it "hit a lick" is cool and makes them gangsta yo. Day aint gowin naw wher ya meene.

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights