jumpd for a blunt

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by frankwhite, Aug 2, 2010.

1. i just got done picking up my half for $40 so i wanted to roll a blunt for the walk home. i go to the store get my wrap and head to the ally behind the store. i walk maybe halfway threw and sit and start rolling. half way through i noticed 3 homeless looking dudes appear at the end were i came in. anyway i finish rolling spark up, as i walk toward them they start walking towards me. one of these guys ask me if they get a hit i said no(because they all had no teeth and didnt know what they had). so he keeps saying what? what? what? so i told him fuck no and then out of no where he swings at me and clips me. then they all three join in. they took the blunt witch fell into a puddle and then run off. so im left with a broke nose a black eye and 12 grams and they got a soggy blunt. cant even fight by there selfs so they got to jump someone pussys.

2. Thats like my worst nightmare to get jumped while smoking outside.

atleast you own a place to live lol and 12 grams. :D

3. ya atleast thats true i had my roomate come pick me up after. i thought i was in an okay part of the bronx picking up, but i guess no where in the bronx is it safe.

4. damn dude. where you at im about to fuck some bitches up. NEVER steal another mans weed, HOLY FUCK. that breaks the weed bible.
    revenge is coming to them. you will be walkin down the street one day, and you will see cops chasin them down the road, and youll be like whos gettin beat noww fuckers!

5. you should of went the other way. i wouldnt walk towards 3 homeless men while smoking a blunt. you knew what was up..

6. Damn i am sorry to heard that sir. Sounds like a terrible experiance. Just chill out smoke a bowl and take a nice recovery day. :hello:

7. fuck that i knew i would get jumpd? i dont think so homie, if i knew that i would have gone the other way. there were people walking past the entrance of the ally i didnt think nothing of it, i see crackheads every day and they dont usually say shit but can i get some change?

8. I think it's time to go Clockwork Orange on some derelicts.

9. lol word.

why don't you carry a knife? just a suggestion. I don't suggest you to use it, but if someone tries to jump you, and you whip out a knife some of them will flee, and if they continue at you, you can swing it near them and it usually intimidates them enough. Although I haven't had much experience when dealing with crackheads/homeless so I'm not sure how crazy some of em can get.

10. when i did carry one the cops botherd me all the time, think i got a broke rib or somthing were i got kicked its turning purple. guess i gott go to the clinic.

11. that sucks man ive had hobos ask me to hit it too and they looked like they were ready to swing too. sorry to hear that shit , some hobos can be strait savages

12. damn that blows!!!
    at least they didn't pat you down and rob you more.

13. got ahold of my dumbass boss taking off for two days. fuck the clinic i can get the shit they are going to give me at cvs or rite aid.