Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

@ july 4th fireworks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stank-o-tron, Apr 2, 2009.

1. #1 Stank-o-tron, Apr 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2009
    :smoking:[​IMG]
    leafs?

LOOK IN THE MIDDLE

@basebll game

2. i think jesus is trying to tell us something;)

3. i dont think jesus made those fireworks...

i think a person is trying to tell us somethin

4. the pyrotechnician is a stoner so he picked out that one...just a thought

5. Well, after looking at this picture for a while, I realized the fireworks at the bottom look a little leafy. Maybe its just a coincidence. Or, maybe it is indeed a leaf. Either way, this picture is bad ass, theres no denying it. The fact I captured this picture and had not realized what was in it till April is most surprising.

6. had it been before midnight I would have thought that it was shopped but idk man could be a coincidence about the shaping of the thing or it could be completely intentional. they do manage to shape fireworks

7. thats pretty awesome, and the other color represents a fat bud of some purps =]

8. I believe I can see it! At least my brain wants me to see it haha

9. haha thats amazing! That pyro must have been a stoner :p

10. It had to be on purpose. There was a message behind this firework. "LEGALIZE"