Juicy Js new trippy stix... need help

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by iLoveTheGwop, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Does anyone know if it only takes oils or not. I'm in Texas so It's very hard to find oil I need I vaporizer that work really good with herbs... any suggestions?

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. [quote name="iLoveTheGwop" post="19456690" timestamp="1391407273"]Does anyone know if it only takes oils or not. I'm in Texas so It's very hard to find oil I need I vaporizer that work really good with herbs... any suggestions? Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Does it have to be portable?

3. Yeah I need a portable one so I can hit it on the go I'm rarely at home

4. Yes

5. [quote name="iLoveTheGwop" post="19456704" timestamp="1391407546"]Yes Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Ok, I can't really help then. I have an airizer extreme q (desktop vape) and it is great for a first vape.They also make the (airizer) solo which I hear is a wonderful portable vape but I can't talk because I do not have it not have ever used it. I have only used oil pens

6. Do you happen to know how much they cost?

7. Shit haha I should've bought this one portable and same price I got mine for. Some places probably have cheaper ones ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391408239.996337.jpg

8. Alright thanks and I want to know is it better to buy quality over quantity or quantity over quality?

9. [quote name="iLoveTheGwop" post="19456757" timestamp="1391408430"]Alright thanks and I want to know is it better to buy quality over quantity or quantity over quality? Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] in my opinion, always go quality with vapes. I know 2 people that have "vapes" and they combust quite a bit. My brothers you can pull off the whip on occasions and it will have a steady cherry on it. I have never hit any type of combustion in my extreme q Hope I could help.