Juicy J Papers wont stay lit?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Sceego, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Well, i have had my Juicy J papers for about 2 weeks. I love smoking Joints. However, theres 1 problem. I cant get them to stay lit. I dont know why, maybe im not doing it right? Or does anyone else have this problem?

What i do is:

1. Light the end while twisting it around to light the whole joint.

2. Puff.

Normally it doesnt stay lit. Any ideas why?

Edit: I use a Zippo if that helps any?

2. If your rolling technique is on point and that is not the reason for your shitty joints then my next guess is your weed is not properly cured or something

3. I have these too and my regular zig-zags seem to burn better..

4. I have had my fair share of experiences when it comes to papers and zig-zag has always reigned supreme over any other paper in my years of rolling/smoking. You didn't specify how or how good you roll joints, a lot of the time joints don't stay lit because they are too tight and/or too packed. Also, in my experience if you roll it as a cone instead of a cigarette type roll it smokes better with the exception of a bit of resin gathering at the sucking end. 

If it is too loose or too tight the cherry will have a hard time "fueling" itself. If you can't seem to roll a proper smoking joint with Juicy J's try rolling with something else such as the classic zig-zags or maybe something you haven't tried before.

5. I use the machine they provided. The "Zig Zag 75mm" if i can remember correctly. 

6. Try some elements, it's thin rice paper but I've never had a problem with them staying lit, used to have trouble with the organic hemp raws (the white box) but not the regular brown box. Juicy jays I never liked for some reason when it comes to rolling but they do smoke decently

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. juicy jays are great to smell and taste , but for a connoisseur they are a no no