Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Juicy Fruit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ccarnage, Nov 15, 2011.

1. #1 ccarnage, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
    Picked up an 8th of some Juicy Fruit it smells just like the gum wtf lol. I'll post better pictures tomorrow....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. damn, that looks real good.

3. Just curious OP, is your dealer black?

Also - we can't tell shit in a bag. Take it out and try again. Could be regs for all we know right now.

4. please tell me that's not your "eighth".

5. Nah I think he's white I had my friend pick it up dealer's name is Mikey. It ain't regs I'll take better pictures tomorrow my camera sucks.

6. Mikey huh? What's Mikey's last name?

7. Idk first time picking it up. They call him pizza man LOL.

8. Juicy fruit was the first dank I ever smoked...old school strain

9. What makes you so curious?:p

Ive had juicy fruit once before, i doubt it actually was though. Wasnt too bad.

10. Same thing I was wondering. He acting like a cop interrogating me lol

11. I'm guessing he gets similar looking stuff and was curious and probably has the same hookup you do lol

12. I was fucking with the OP, poking fun at the fact he volunteered a dealers name after asked if he was black.

13. hahaha

14. that could be an 8th.

15. haha i noticed that too. why dont you go ahead and tell us his address, what he looks like, etc...

16. yeah, instead of getting this, they take it as "acting like a cop"...

kids.