Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Juice in a bong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MyStonerCharm, Dec 19, 2012.

1. I tried that once back in the 70's. It sucked so I never did it again.

2. [quote name='"Stoniecat"']My friend Jo told me to put a touch of baking soda in the water to help deodorize it and keep it fresher. I kinda thought that was weird. Not sure if I would try it.

When I was younger (early 20's) I put jack into a home made bong for giggles. An old friend asked me to save it so he could drink it. And he did! Ended up puking. He was such a dumb ass.[/quote]

Hahahahah what an idiot! Shit had me Rollin bro haha

3. I wouldnt trust the chemicals they put in that shit

4. Smoking a hookah with milk instead of water DOES MAKE a difference. And a hookah is basically a bong. Milk is the only thing that could give something good as far as liquids that can replace the water.

5. Random ass question, but I have to ask since I'm too new to post a thread of my own: Would it be a dumb idea for a newb smoker to buy a bong as primary method for enjoying bud?

6. No not at all. My first piece was a pipe since I couldn't buy one myself. Buy the bong and I bet you will love it.

7. I see.

Someone else advised that I should not start with a bong because the 'high will be too powerful' and for that very reason they also discouraged me from starting off with a vaporizer. Can you give a rebuttal?

8. Well the high will be powerful but it won't be something you can't control. The way I see it is if you smoke Js and Ls only then some weed is wasted. Don't get me wrong a J is my favorite to smoke but a bong saves me some weed. A pipe is small and convenient but a bong has rips that are cool(well mine since it has a perc and an ice catcher) and go down smooth. If you are worried about a "powerful" high then try a bubbler before buying a bong.

9. it would shatter your bong on contact lol and even if you had a bong made of some shit it wont freeze, you would fucking die lmao

10. There is fat in milk and fat can hold THC so I don't think it'd be the best idea

11. No. Asking for it already gives the proof that you'd like to. Go ahead. You'll buy one, one day, anyways.:rolleyes:

12. Have some respect for the bong. Geee

13. Lol wow. Caught trying to look cool

14. Here comes the shit-talker... Caught trying to look like a smart ass.

You probably drunk alcohol instead of taking a hit.. not a pleasant result

15. What are you even saying? Lol I wanted to be a smart ass...? And it's drank* and took*. Lol good try chief

16. Yeah, using the word drunk was a mistake. Make it drank instead.
    And here's your mistake: when you use the phrase 'instead of ... a hit'

a. taking
    b. took

Well, English is not my native language but if you it is for you... you need to go fix it. English is my 4th after Polish,Greek and French. Nice try though. You scored 1 out of 2.:rolleyes:

17. Congrats :laughing: :wave:

18. At least I am the stoned guy in-between us. You can tell! Not the drunk one. Oh.. drunk worked this time!:hello:

But your grammar is worth the show:

"Instead of took a hit"

How many beers so far?:D