Juggalos

Discussion in 'General' started by Juggalo_Ripp, Jan 21, 2004.

1. Are there any juggalos here? Just wondering..

2. *raises hand* hell yea man im a juggalo I.C.P all the way motha fucka :D

3. Haha. Yes! Finally one juggalo raised his hand.

4. Since I have no clue what a juggalo is, I guess I'm not one.

5. That's okay if you don't know what it is. One of the things about juggalos is it doesn't matter who you are, they'll accept you. Just be happy with what you have and what you achieved and by that you'll get respect from us.

6. i'm definitely not a juggalo, but i used to listen to ICP til i realized that...... well..... i dunno i jus didnt like em anymore.

7. Negligent, I see you like 3-6 Mafia. Do you like Tech N9ne?

8. yea tech n9ne is aight... the shit i listen to the most is necro, project pat, ill bill, and alot of the shit off of uncle howie and psychological records

9. Necro is just sic. He's like the master of horrorcore.

10. haha yea, necro definitely reps the death rap

11. my brother is big time i kno all about that shit

12. give it up for the juggalos... wheres all my Thuggalos @ though? :)

Tech N9ne... RAW biz!
    Esham's new cd + old shit... raw.
    ICP and all that other shit... decent.

Thug Pit niggas.

13. No offence but youre white...

14. ^ and your a douche? who cares?

15. WOOP WOOP..........Juggalo fam.....hahahahaha...Juggalette here.....well since I now know theres fam in here....someone hit me up on messangers or nething...lol...well if ya wanna that is....muh names should be in muh user pro....MCL all....

16. can someone tell me what a juggalo is? ive heard it tons, but never figured it out.

17. wow, how did i miss this thread. I've made threads and asked but it was a long time ago. I'm a juggalo for life and nothings going to change it. I've been down for 4 years. While all sorts of one hit wonders will come and go but icp will live on forever. peace and mcl

18. yes psychopathic record artist are quite good

19. Eh...i guess you can call me a Juggalo.

i love ICPs old shit...ive heard some of their new shit (Mike E Clark) and its pretty good...not as good as their old shit, but still better than Shangri-La, Hells Pit and The Calm ( i was so-so on Shangri-La and Hells Pit but i couldnt listen to the calm twice...its fucking horible).

I fucking love Twiztid tho, Twiztid is the best duo out of Detroit, IMO. Icp got NOTHING on em...

20. Im not a juggalo but I like faygo:)