Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Judges stash - CTs finest

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheJudge411, Aug 3, 2010.

1. #1 TheJudge411, Aug 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2010
    I try to stay with just the sticky icky I dunno about the finest but I try lol.

Currently toking: Cotton Candy Kush

whenever I find a bud I really like I throw it in a vacum seal bag n remove the air n save them, then I have a party or something n grind everything together.

Currently in the goodie bag:
    cotton candy kush
    no name nuggz - AKA green goblin
    green crack kush
    purple rhino
    white Russian
    no name purple - one of my strongest strains to date
    trainwreck
    sensi star

---bags gone tattoo party....gotta start a new one. If you want a smoke report on a bud I post just ask!

bud pics

2. hows green crack

3. Pics? I've had some Sensi Star and Green Crack recently, both were pretty awesome.

4. I'm from Connecticut so don't rush to any bold statements about the finest, :p.

Is that no name purple shit really white almost not even purple really? I just picked some up a few days ago and it was amazing.

Same with the trainwreck, just got that recently. Very good. Now I'm off to the same guy for some Sour Diesel.

5. Green crack is amazing it has a sweet taste to it n it real strong... Use a peach game for the wrap n it tastes like candy.

The puple was a deep dark royal purple with almost black patches with little to no smell til u crack the bud. I wish I knew the strain

n I dunno blunt well see :]

6. Hey man where in CT are you located? I got a bunch of free time recently just picked up some gran daddy purp, we should do a little tossed salad with your green crack! lol

7. Winter menu.

Nothern Lights
    Purple Afghani
    White Widow
    Cali Haze
    Blue Widow
    Blue Himalayan Diesel
    Onyx...
    Maybe either chewdawg or blackberry also.

8. hey man, you wouldn't happen to live around fairfield would you? I picked up some sensistar a while back. best weed i've ever seen come in here.

9. Nah SE ct this way

10. reppin my dudes in ct you should take some pics of that mix of buds

example...

Attached Files:

11. what a useless thread, a claim to have the best buds in my state, w/ no pics. jsut some strain names.

wanna see some pics of good CT bud? here are pics of some blue dream, some jack herer, blueberry diesel, some G.O.D and some purple diesel.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and thats jsut a few of the pics i have of tons of strains from the last 10
    months.

12. props dude, i always forget to take pics of my bud when i pick up and end up "discarding" it before a pic gets taken but now ive started labling and saving a nug from each bag

13. I go to school in CT and unfortunately I have nowhere near the hookups up there that I do down here...jealous of all you ct'ers getting dank :( Haven't found shit around New Haven but the occasional sour d

14. sorry these are the pics i can get you guys for now...

[​IMG]
    --- cotton candy kush

[​IMG]
    --- some fire headies

[​IMG]
    --- green crack kush

ohh and i just found a seed in my cotton candy!!!! i dont think it will grow though its one of the smaller whitish greenish ones.

15. I'm in ct every week but cop in the city. Today sucked so bad. Got stuck in traffic both ways and waited an hour for 11 dimes. Wtf? No quarter ounces, just halfs an ounces and dimes. Bullshit.

16. ha wish i was getting this shit down at the shore im just stuck with mids and piff

17. Is it me or do we ALWAYS have ¨TRAINWRECK¨AND ¨SOUR DIESEL¨. (i put those in quotes cuz that shotty ass ghetto dealersin bridgeport and fairfield always seem to have it yet they all look so different.

18. AYEEE REPPIN THA 860 gotta love my ct buds ill post some soooooooon!! any one in hartford county?

19. Whatup homes.

20. you aint looking hard enough man, im from the shoreline, and look what i just posted. you jsut need to ifnd the right connect.

yeah man, ive had trainwreck twice, but it was legit both times. my guy loves to pick up jack herer. i must get at least an ounce of jack a month.

and OP, those buds are lookin pretty fire.