JP Toro Glass>>>>>>

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by circ2circ420, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Hey i recently broke my friends circ 2 circ blue bull toro and am in need of a toro pronto to replace. Bitfreak doesnt have crap, so if any one could remind me of other sites that have toros that would be much appreciated and extremely helpful. As i would like to have nice surprise for him when he gets home in 2 weeks with a nice replacement. Any help would be extremely helpful.

Thanks in advance :D

2. heres a picture of the tube: [​IMG]

FYI: trash catcher was broken months ago so that was not a doing of mine.

3. please i need some links to Toro distributors!!! would save my life!!! i need to get this taken care of soon so i can get my phish tickets asap!!!!

4. I know there are multiple sites, that carry JP Toro, dont be stingy now! lol if my memory was better I'd be able to post the 10+ websites that i used know off.

5. high priority has some i believe, A L T, that's all i can really think of right now

6. high prority, no circ 2 circs. A L T, has nothing but a 2k copper collab. PSHHHH yeah right

7. Best bet is to hit your high end head shops in the area. Finding Toro online is a pain in the ass, trust me I have been looking for myself.

8. [quote name='"circ2circ420"']high prority, no circ 2 circs. A L T, has nothing but a 2k copper collab. PSHHHH yeah right[/quote]

They have one for sure, I think it's a white label.

9. Go on Facebook look for a group called toro for saleeee, ask to join and there is a lot of used toros on sale. Pronto and heady, just make sure to have a pay pal account

10. as Stevenballin said, get on facebook and join the toro for sale group. Circ circs go for like, 4 - 500 on there generally.