joyce coming to a walmart near you!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by themeltdown, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Background: Joyce is a fake name me and this girl made up back in the day and we would call random places and ask for her just to see what would happen.
    Friend: Let's call Joyce.
    Me: OK
    (I call Wal-Mart)
    Wal-Mart female customer service associate: Hello, Wal-mart in Poola (ghetto version of Pooler, Georgia)
    Friend: Joyce?
    WM: Maam, this is walmart in poola
    F: Joyce what are you doing at walmart?
    WM: THIS WALMART IN POOLA!!!
    F: Joyce?
    (WM Hangs up)
    (She calls back)
    WM: Walmart in poola...
    F: Joyce?
    WM: THIS IS WALMART IN POOLA! WALMART! W-A-L-R-T-M-A!!!

2. Please tell me she actually spelled it like that. :laughing:

3. haha yeah thats supposed to be the punch line!!!

4. Hahaha, that's awesome...

It had to either be the punchline, or a reason to poke fun at you. ;):p

5. nice

i know a guy, thats a manager at a walmart. I was campin with him one time and he was drinkin, he started calling other walmarts in the area (had a list of them saved in his phone) and would ask for emily or ashley (a common name), then when a girl would get on the phone he would start yelling, tell them they messed up the money count or something like that, then tell them their fired and hang up.

I always wondered what the person on the other end of the line thought. if anyone belived him or blew it off right away. he was really serious sounding, and knows his shit about the store so he was able to make it sound really good.

6. Thats actually kind of cruel in my opinion :rolleyes:

7. Lmao that would suck to be that ashley or emily..

8. yea i thought it was kinda mean but i didn't say anything because he was drinkin and i didn't want to upset anybody.

9. hahahah thats fucking hilarious